Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [MORNING HEIGHT THEORY] 6ft5 is extremely rare i only met 1/100000 men that are actually 6ft5

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
most guys claiming to be 6ft5 are at most 6ft1-6ft3

for reference the average doorframe is 6ft6 or something close to that and guys that are 6ft5 have to bend their head whenever to walk through so they don't bump their head, thats how tall 6ft5 is actually is

Men reach their peak height in the morning then throughout the day they shrink an 1.5 inch-2 inches because of spinal compression and depending on posture

but as you get older, you start shrinking slowly, about when you are in your 30-40s you will have shrunk to at least 2 inches then when you're in your 50s-60s you will shrink even more, maybe 2 inches more

so the average guy who's 6ft5 will shrink to 6ft.5-6ft2.75 which is still tall since the avg height in the U.S. is 5ft9

men peak from 16-23

after 23 years old, you start shrinking in height and your looks slowly start to fade, maybe your hairline recedes a little bit, your jawline starts receding and your skin starts to sag, but nothing too significant. But it slowly snowballs until you hit your 30s thats when its over.

tl;dr you can fraud at least 2 inches of height maybe even at least 3 inches in shoes, men peak in their looks when they're 16-23

also rule of thumb is to subtract 2 inches from a person's height

Last edited:
Lol in Germany average height among teenagers is 6'
unless you're a turbomanlet like 5ft5, you won't feel mogged by 6 footers, you will only feel mogged around 6ft2 doorframes or you're in a NBA court

i think frame matters more than height, i don't feel mogged around people who are 6ft because they're not built like mike tyson but for some reason i start feeling mogged at 6ft2 because the taller you are, the bigger your frame. There's no such thing as lanklet unless you're either a nigger (because niggers have long limbs) or you're not eating enough to fill out your frame

The old age shrinking is cope. I know guys who have been the same height since before I was born.

your morning height is 5'3 but your height fluctuates to 4'0 throughout the day everyone is gonna be the same height from that perspective

your morning height is 5'3 but your height fluctuates to 4'0 throughout the day everyone is gonna be the same height from that perspective
You're exaggerating the range of height change throughout the day and with age.

You're exaggerating the range of height change throughout the day and with age.
manlets age twice as fast from the stress of being mogged constantly so they shrink twice as much

manlets age twice as fast from the stress of being mogged constantly so they shrink twice as much
Thats why all manlets should do drugmaxx and be high all the time to minimize the stress.

Men reach their peak height in the morning then throughout the day they shrink an 1.5 inch-2 inches because of spinal compression and depending on posture
A person actually shrinks 1.5 to 2 Centimeters during the day, not inches.

A person actually shrinks 1.5 to 2 Centimeters during the day, not inches.
the taller you are the more your height fluctuates

Too many men on the internet claim to be 6'5. It's gotta be fucking bullshit.