Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Morning, Another day of world degeneracy begins

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Sleepless nights and a dream of a better life
★★★★★
Soys, Feminists and whatever out there wake up to their rape alarm, As they make themselves breakfast they sit on their dildo chair and rocks it back and forth because feminists are gay ugly creatures.

Have a nice day and remember that these critters will grow old and DIE

Soys, Feminists and whatever out there wake up to their rape alarm, As they make themselves breakfast they sit on their dildo chair and rocks it back and forth because feminists are gay ugly creatures.
:lul: :lul: :lul: I need your imagination wtf

:lul: :lul: :lul: I need your imagination wtf
Once upon a time, There lived a soy, He would bend down and bow to foids as they stepped over him, hear hear dear soy she shouted as the soy lay there as a blanket, The soy was thinking, Hmm will this ascend me? If i just lay on the ground i surely must have her sit on me, Days pass and the story is he is still an accessory to furniture.

Once upon a time, There lived a soy, He would bend down and bow to foids as they stepped over him, hear hear dear soy she shouted as the soy lay there as a blanket, The soy was thinking, Hmm will this ascend me? If i just lay on the ground i surely must have her sit on me, Days pass and the story is he is still an accessory to furniture.
What happened next??

What happened next??
He then woke up and became chads magic carpet as she brought home Tyrone and his 12 desciples, If he disobey the foid would burn him and the chad would stuff him up his ass like Mr Slave in south park, The soy in otherwords enjoyed this threat to his existance, All that was on his mind was his stacy oneitis he was too bluepilled to understand would never want him, She never did sit on his face instead the dear 30 year old boy died of HIV as sometimes blankets gets there, He was buried and the blanket with the foid and Tyrone crashed into the tinder headquarters killing all the employees because he jerry rigged it with C4 Strips (Thin) in order for revenge that she never sat on his face, Feminism was then abolished and the Feminists and soys was shot by firing squad by a russian PKM, The discipled quickly learned that feminism is a myth and started mass raping the rest of the tinder headquarterd employees that barely survived, Moral of the story Sometimes WE DO get happy endings.

Last edited:

Have a nice day and remember that these critters will grow old and DIE
Foids all have dildos, so this isn’t anything shocking.