Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More young men are becoming NEETs than women

Obviously, I am unable to view the original post or the comments, and what's funny is that even if she would elaborate on why this is relevant to women (since what one does sort of effects the other) the fact that it mentioned a male issue at all will get it deleted most likely. reminder that the sub is moderated by trannies.

Screenshot 20240817 111601

Oh man... I used to say that society has several decades left before we really see anything close to a collapse but now I take that back.

Its more like a slippery slope or cliff before mass chaos ensues.

Of course we could just import more third world workers to fill in the gap but as the saying goes, import the third world become like the third world. Regulation and standards will be more lax and you're just gonna have roads and bridges collapsing everywhere. Buildings not up to code and falling apart. With deadly potholes/sinkholes forming after rainstorms. People will just drive straight into them and die a violent abrupt death.

Third worlders will scam. Are corrupt. And will steal copper wire from lamp posts and traffic lights, EV charging stations, etc...
What grinds my gears are the armchair experts who say it's good since that would lead to population collapse. The complex systems humans have built will continue to become unmaintainable, and by the time, foids start to spread their legs to 'solve the problem', things might be unbecome unsalvageable.

Does wayback machine possess fine tuning?

Obviously, I am unable to view the original post or the comments, and what's funny is that even if she would elaborate on why this is relevant to women (since what one does sort of effects the other) the fact that it mentioned a male issue at all will get it deleted most likely. reminder that the sub is moderated by trannies.

View attachment 1227721
Of course because no free stuff for them like roads, electricity, foods, houses and apartments, police protection etc. These things should never have been given to foids for free (or at any monetary price) in the first place.

They’re not entitled to our work

What grinds my gears are the armchair experts who say it's good since that would lead to population collapse. The complex systems humans have built will continue to become unmaintainable, and by the time, foids start to spread their legs to 'solve the problem', things might be unbecome unsalvageable.
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Um, based? I never thought of it that way. This is fucking awesome.

Humanity might actually end its self this time. Woohoo! Why would I want more human beings?

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: