Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News More women may be psychopaths than previously thought [Another day, another mysterious personality detector failure uncovered]

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

You don't say:giga:? How can this be:feelsstudy:? I and the rest of this forum have been repeatedly told that women's personality detectors have been perfected by hundreds of millenia of having to live with us creepy, evil, two-faced males, forcing an evolution allowing women to effortlessly avoid all fake "nice guys":incel::incel:, no matter how much they pass as dateable men, and always choose the 6'4, diamond-jawed man:chad::chad: whose vibes are simply right, you know, and he's just so honest and kind and nice.

Now, you're telling me that those perfect personality detectors, which are so effective that only 20% or so of women are supposedly in abusive relationships according to feminists, despite, according to those same feminists, ALL men being trash, somehow failed to notice this vast number of female psychopaths:waitwhat:? Am I seriously supposed to believe that those millenia of evolution under the constant threat of being attacked and the omnipresent need to only socialize with the kindest people have nevertheless left women utterly blind to the number of empathy-less psychopaths among their friends, coworkers, acquaintances, mothers, sisters, daughters, cousins, even lovers, as long as all of those have a vagina as well? All of this to the point that even when talking about how they can pick up on creepy signals and "off" vibes, there's never been even a mention of those signals and vibes coming from other women, or, indeed, anyone except unattractive men.

It's almost like women can't actually asses the personality of anyone and just love to shit on unattractive males they already automatically dislike and make it look like it's those men's fault, maybe even excusing their own behaviour to themselves and justifying it:waitwhat:.

Seems like we should add vaginas on the list of personality detector jammers, right under robust, well-developed jaws:feelsseriously:.

“A small but mounting body of evidence describes female psychopaths as prone to expressing violence verbally rather than physically, with the violence being of a relational and emotional nature, more subtle and less obvious than that expressed by male psychopaths,” he noted, adding that may include spreading rumours and lies for personal advantage.
Reminds me of how, whenever MRAs and others brought this up, about how women are sneaky, subtle and indirect when they want to hurt someone, feminists would just cry and scream about how men are just treating disagreements as violence:foidSoy::foidSoy:, about how men couldn't handle how terrifying living as a woman is:foidSoy::foidSoy:, and, of course, bring up that "Men are afraid women will laigh at them, women are afraid men will kill them:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" mantra they love to regularly bring up to remind everyone else how stupid they are:feelskek::lul:.

And now, it's being used by researchers and repeated in a very left-wing paper to explain why there are more female psychopaths than anyone, least of all women themselves, expected.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Tagging some boyos who might be interested or I remember them at this moment @GeckoBus @OutcompetedByRoomba @DarkStarDown @prajeet88 @lifefuel @AsakuraHao and giving an apology to @wereq, sorry boyo, I only saw your thread on this after already preparing this entire post, so it was too late to change course and turn a thread starter into an ordinary post or anything:feelsjuice:.

Thnx for the tag

Lmao women are trash and deserve no respect whatsoever.

I wonder what IT think about this

giving an apology to @
wereq
@wereq, sorry boyo, I only saw your thread on this after already preparing this entire post, so it was too late to change course and turn a thread starter into an ordinary post or anything:feelsjuice:.
No worries. The more posts spreading word about women's innate psychopathy, the better.

High Iq and bookmarked

You don't say:giga:? How can this be:feelsstudy:? I and the rest of this forum have been repeatedly told that women's personality detectors have been perfected by hundreds of millenia of having to live with us creepy, evil, two-faced males, forcing an evolution allowing women to effortlessly avoid all fake "nice guys":incel::incel:, no matter how much they pass as dateable men, and always choose the 6'4, diamond-jawed man:chad::chad: whose vibes are simply right, you know, and he's just so honest and kind and nice.

Now, you're telling me that those perfect personality detectors, which are so effective that only 20% or so of women are supposedly in abusive relationships according to feminists, despite, according to those same feminists, ALL men being trash, somehow failed to notice this vast number of female psychopaths:waitwhat:? Am I seriously supposed to believe that those millenia of evolution under the constant threat of being attacked and the omnipresent need to only socialize with the kindest people have nevertheless left women utterly blind to the number of empathy-less psychopaths among their friends, coworkers, acquaintances, mothers, sisters, daughters, cousins, even lovers, as long as all of those have a vagina as well? All of this to the point that even when talking about how they can pick up on creepy signals and "off" vibes, there's never been even a mention of those signals and vibes coming from other women, or, indeed, anyone except unattractive men.

It's almost like women can't actually asses the personality of anyone and just love to shit on unattractive males they already automatically dislike and make it look like it's those men's fault, maybe even excusing their own behaviour to themselves and justifying it:waitwhat:.

Seems like we should add vaginas on the list of personality detector jammers, right under robust, well-developed jaws:feelsseriously:.

Reminds me of how, whenever MRAs and others brought this up, about how women are sneaky, subtle and indirect when they want to hurt someone, feminists would just cry and scream about how men are just treating disagreements as violence:foidSoy::foidSoy:, about how men couldn't handle how terrifying living as a woman is:foidSoy::foidSoy:, and, of course, bring up that "Men are afraid women will laigh at them, women are afraid men will kill them:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" mantra they love to regularly bring up to remind everyone else how stupid they are:feelskek::lul:.

And now, it's being used by researchers and repeated in a very left-wing paper to explain why there are more female psychopaths than anyone, least of all women themselves, expected.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Tagging some boyos who might be interested or I remember them at this moment @GeckoBus @OutcompetedByRoomba @DarkStarDown @prajeet88 @lifefuel @AsakuraHao and giving an apology to @wereq, sorry boyo, I only saw your thread on this after already preparing this entire post, so it was too late to change course and turn a thread starter into an ordinary post or anything:feelsjuice:.
im on phone but ill add my 2 cent

1. thx for mentioning me, I fuck wit da luv crew :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

2. not shocking that more women would be psycho.

a) bell curve and shit, why would there be not the same average amount of psychos in female population? Especially since there is a measurable brain difference in psychopaths brains, suggesting its genetic not acquired

b) there are mental disorders where the affected are disproportionately female like BPD

c) just world fallacy - if you have power you think you deserve it which in term makes you more narcissistic. Narcissism is a key feature of psychopaths. Winners in a rigged system think the system is just.
Combined with women are wonderful effect and fundamental attribution error, it becomes obvious why women would be more likely to display psychopathic traits.

d) studies that find negative traits in female population are viewed more critical and less critical if they are positive. This inverts with findings about men.

3) They also claim there are more male narcissists than female ones which is frankly hilarious. Given that narcissism is associated with being obsessed with your looks and shit and women spend hours DAILY looking into mirrors, I fail to see how men are more narcissistic than women.

4. female cruelty has been observed for millenia as a key feature of woman's nature - "no fury like a woman scorned"

No worries. The more posts spreading word about women's innate psychopathy, the better.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

im on phone but ill add my 2 cent

1. thx for mentioning me, I fuck wit da luv crew :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

2. not shocking that more women would be psycho.

a) bell curve and shit, why would there be not the same average amount of psychos in female population? Especially since there is a measurable brain difference in psychopaths brains, suggesting its genetic not acquired

b) there are mental disorders where the affected are disproportionately female like BPD

c) just world fallacy - if you have power you think you deserve it which in term makes you more narcissistic. Narcissism is a key feature of psychopaths. Winners in a rigged system think the system is just.
Combined with women are wonderful effect and fundamental attribution error, it becomes obvious why women would be more likely to display psychopathic traits.

d) studies that find negative traits in female population are viewed more critical and less critical if they are positive. This inverts with findings about men.

3) They also claim there are more male narcissists than female ones which is frankly hilarious. Given that narcissism is associated with being obsessed with your looks and shit and women spend hours DAILY looking into mirrors, I fail to see how men are more narcissistic than women.

4. female cruelty has been observed for millenia as a key feature of woman's nature - "no fury like a woman scorned"
A nice reply as always, almost hard to believe you wrote all of that just on a phone:feelsahh:.

:feelsokman::feelsokman:

A nice reply as always, almost hard to believe you wrote all of that just on a phone:feelsahh:.
yeah i was afraid when i switched tabs to get the link for the thread. On phone browsers, it sometimes deletes cache when you switch tabs and I was afraid my post would be gone when I switched back. But it wasn't :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

@lifefuel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOEUXG6w2IU

I watched this but its weird how he turns it on men. For example towards the end he says its a dating issue and how guys penis goes into their head and suddenly they go "I am Guts from Berserk" because they cant get pussy. That makes no sense. People want what they cant have right? You always bring that up. Why would a deprived person delude themselves into thinking they have something they dont have?
It's like saying starving people delude themselves into believing they are fat people.

Throughout the entire video he does not address women being the actual people group affected by main character syndrome.
In order to begin believing you are something, you already have to be experiencing some form of validation for that belief.

Women get endless validation and attention since childhood = overblown ego = main character syndrome.
I fail to see how this applies to the male gender.
As always, he is interpreting reality through a very gynocratic lense. You see this all the time, people are just not aware of it.
It is bizarre because he actually mentions how all the male coping and self-improvement shit is all about women.

So women are the object of desire right?
So why would the person who is not a walking object of desire develop main-character syndrome?

He also talks about how main-characters are often oblivious to being the main character and that this is what makes them endearing.
This is not true IRL though because we know from studies that good looking people are MORE aware of their looks than normies.

This is the case because they obviously get more positive external confirmation for their looks.
And humans accept compliments without questioning but reject negative remarks.

It all comes down to women having a giga overblown ego and narcissism from being bombarded with compliments for decades.
And that would of course give them main character syndrome more than guys.

This is something you see all the time - whenever people discuss societal issues, it always comes down to men being at fault. Young men, old men, men men men. Men are too horny, men simp too much, men are too low T now, men are turning gay (blatant contradictions but ignore that :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:) etc.

Nobody ever holds women accountable.
Anyway sorry for long post, I know you hate reading that shit from other posts of yours, just found it interesting.

I've been reading this and it really deserves a revisit....it was mega-viral back in the day. Amazing how much more candid people were just 14 years ago.

An education beyond the classroom: excelling in the realm of horizontal academics
Karen F. Owen

Senior Honors Thesis
Duke University

Submitted to the Department of Late-Night Entertainment
in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a
Degree in Tempestuous Frolicking (D.T.F)

May, 2010

In order to begin believing you are something, you already have to be experiencing some form of validation for that belief.
Same with celebrities. Why do they score higher on narcissism evaluations? Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Men are at least being practical because they know that they can increase their chances marginally by LMS-maxxing and taking on the redpill "make no excuses" tough guy ideology. Meanwhile a 500 lb woman will say she's a 10/10 and everyone will validate her in this.

The whole Guts from Berserk shit just seems to me that men learn early to embrace solitary lives of struggle. It's not so much "oh I'm cool and I'm the man now". If that were the case, then they would larp as Leonardo DiCaprio or Lachowski or something. Male life is inherently a struggle. This chadlite likely doesn't understand that fully.
He also talks about how main-characters are often oblivious to being the main character and that this is what makes them endearing.
This is not true IRL though because we know from studies that good looking people are MORE aware of their looks than normies.
I took that to mean that the people who are really making a difference don't even bother with this "main character" nonsense. They don't need to convince themselves of that, they just make moves. The ruler of UAE isn't sitting around telling himself he's the main character. From what I understand, he's quite humble. Polarity at work.
Nobody ever holds women accountable.
The path of least resistance is to shit on men and elevate women. Most people default to this and it takes a really strong will and mind to avoid it. You even see that on this forum.

Last edited:
It is bizarre because he actually mentions how all the male coping and self-improvement shit is all about women.
Exactly. Self-improvement for men is about women. Redpillers say all the time that you don't chase women you chase money and let the women come to you. It's just a roundabout way of saying that you need to increase attraction so women gravitate to you. Women are still the "main character" in that story.

I've been reading this and it really deserves a revisit....it was mega-viral back in the day. Amazing how much more candid people were just 14 years ago.

lmao there is even a wiki article about it

She stated "that fraternities 'make lists like this all the time.'"
*women make lists like that all the time
its like collecting trophies. They are headhunters collecting sex trophies.

Exactly. Self-improvement for men is about women. Redpillers say all the time that you don't chase women you chase money and let the women come to you. It's just a roundabout way of saying that you need to increase attraction so women gravitate to you. Women are still the "main character" in that story.
exactly

lmao there is even a wiki article about it

Damn, I remember brushing past this a couple of times in the past, I never realized that it was this big:feelshaha:. I'll definitely have to take a look at it:feelswhere:.

Thanks for the tag, I will take a good look at this.

Also, it immediately reminded me of this image here:
Sci 14

Foids have more pre-frontal white matter, which in turn, enables for them to lie more.

Straight from the fucking horses mouth. :feelskek: :society:

Seems interesting, will give it a look.
Self-improvement for men is about women. Redpillers say all the time that you don't chase women you chase money and let the women come to you. It's just a roundabout way of saying that you need to increase attraction so women gravitate to you. Women are still the "main character" in that story.
The redpill is such a delusion, and you summed it up nice & well.

In fact, the redpill itself literally contradicts what all these shills preach: It wishes to make you more self-improved, yet it is done for someone else, not yourself.

@WorthlessSlavicShit why didn't you tag me, nigger?! :feelsree:

Empathic gender strikes again.

The redpill is such a delusion, and you summed it up nice & well.

In fact, the redpill itself literally contradicts what all these shills preach: It wishes to make you more self-improved, yet it is done for someone else, not yourself.
:blackpill::bigbrain:

I was going to make a joke about how it's an "avihavers only" thread but then realized @prajeet88 doesn't have one either kek.
The redpill can be debunked in just a few words, it's that much of a scam.

b-but muh empathetic gender:feels::soy:

Apologies Based brocel, I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again:feelsYall:.

200.gif

They are doing a lot of striking for sure:feelsjuice:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/14rl5r6/boys_more_likely_to_be_victims_of_teen_dating/

I was going to make a joke about how it's an "avihavers only" thread but then realized @prajeet88 doesn't have one either kek.
Absolutely didn't even think about that lmao:feelskek:.