Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More than 10 to 50% of "rape" victims experience orgasm during the act

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/20...uring-rape

"Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports, "I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm."

"There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. "

maybe they like hard sex

Nuclear blackpill. Women fantasize about rape all the time. Some even enjoy it. They lie about it when its convenient, and cover it up when its not convenient.

"Girls get wet for your personality, bro"

Feminists call it "forced orgasm". What a load of garbage

Nuclear blackpill. Women fantasize about rape all the time. Some even enjoy it. They lie about it when its convenient, and cover it up when its not convenient.
Legit.

BqlAW-dCEAAH-60.jpg

It's a pretty scary thing, to be honest. While your conscience does not want it, your body still reacts to whatever is happening to it. Same thing with rape victims, and I mean actual rape victims, not "I drank too much and slept with some guy and now I regret it because I'm a degenerate whore" kind of "victims." When the rapist forcefully ejaculates inside the woman, her body is still going to react to it, and what's worse, she will end up pregnant with a rape baby. It's awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back