Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More tallfag ragefuel

tallfags should be paying for my copes

T*llfags should pay more taxes for each extra inch over 5'10"

on the Great Day of the Rope they will be stretched even taller tbh

imagine being so full of yourself that you actually put the effort in to make this image and post it on the internet. like what the fuck is wrong with him lmao

Cope. Foids don't even look at me for more than 0.1 seconds (the time they take to notice my ugliness, but usually, they can do it via peripheral vision anyway).

I want to penectomize all tallfags (in surgeon simulator)

More men should pack heat so any tallfaggot fear the repercussions of his "intimidation".

A literal bragging subreddit for tall people, that’s nice.

imagine being so full of yourself that you actually put the effort in to make this image and post it on the internet. like what the fuck is wrong with him lmao
Their entire personality is based around their height. They're practically women.

Cope. Being tall means nothing if you look like a girl and have a hunchback. Also, women only see good-looking tall guys. Ugly tall guys (with no chin) are invisible.

When I saw all women focus 100% on very tall men and obviously turned on and aggressively pursuing them.. i knew there was zero point in trying if you aren't tall.

Based.
Cope. Being tall means nothing if you look like a girl and have a hunchback. Also, women only see good-looking tall guys. Ugly tall guys (with no chin) are invisible.
At least you faggots can look manly and have possibilities to looksmaxx, no point to maxxing if you are sub 185 manlet

Copers tbh. No tall chad ever posted on /r/tall.

We can call it the pussy tax :feelsEhh:

on the Great Day of the Rope they will be stretched even taller tbh

A literal bragging subreddit for tall people, that’s nice.

Their entire personality is based around their height. They're practically women.

6'2 is the new 5'11
Never began for 5,5ft manlets.

Based.

At least you faggots can look manly and have possibilities to looksmaxx, no point to maxxing if you are sub 185 manlet
I'm sub 185cm in the evening.

No gym for your 5 inch 12 yo girl wrists.

No gym for your chin, was born with retrognathia.

95% of manlets look manlier than me. I just look like a tall woman.

I'm 147 pounds after gymcelling for 3 years. Looksmaxx is cope and only works if you have good genetics.

Last edited:
Cope. Foids don't even look at me for more than 0.1 seconds (the time they take to notice my ugliness, but usually, they can do it via peripheral vision anyway).
no height for subhumans