Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill more proof to show men are superior to women

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PRhg6NVjks&t=2s

This study proves men are smarter then women period!!!. Normies cope by saying "men and women and equal in iq and its just that men have more geniuses and dumb people" and in this videos, 2 useless studies was posted proving this arguement however,

This is completely false. Men and women have different brain peak development ages see in 3:10. Females reach their peak brain development at age 11 while men reach their brain peak development at age 15. And the both of the studies clearly stated that their male and female participants used for these surveys were aged between 11 year olds and 13 year olds. At this age, females would have a big advantage over men. And even then, males still performed better than women in the iq study, men made up more of the upper quintile as well as the lower quintile of the study.
Men had an average of 103 iq and women had an average of 101 iq (keep in note that women had an unfair advantage in this study.) Also in a 2004 study, men scored an a 5 point average higher iq than women. An more men were in the genius ends of iq.

And another brilliant point he got was that women dominated majors have lower iq people studying them then male dominated majors. Men scored higher in subjects like math and science and women scored higher in reading and writing. 7:38..

Obviously reading and writing is more easier and less important than math and science. Civilizations were all built by men. Every building built, airplane built, ship built requires math and science. Almost every invention created in todays society is built by men. Men are not only physically stronger than women but mentally stronger too.
Also irl experience have also proved men are smarter than women.

So, we are using studies from 1932 and 1971 as supposed proof of something - where is the peer review, what about the data bias given the sample-size, can it still be sustained in the present evolution of neurosciences?

Doesn't matter because majority of men are still dumb
Majority of men might be dumb, but the majority of women are braindead

no need of any proof when 99.9% of invention were by men. The reason why soyciety keeps functioning is because of men unfortunately I don't fit in it so I wont bother sustaining it.

But only 0.0000001% of men were inventors
i've seriously never heard of a woman inventing something. If there are some inventions by women they would be completely useless and not something which is actually needed in order for society to progress or sustain.

So, we are using studies from 1932 and 1971 as supposed proof of something - where is the peer review, what about the data bias given the sample-size, can it still be sustained in the present evolution of neurosciences?
exactly.. how tf did they even do studies in 1932, they didnt even have any technologies, fucking kikes trolling us again

We also have a greater capacity for empathy, which is why so many men white knight and put up with foids bullshit

Let me...use a handicap.

Rs1999574CI

Rs2992632EA

Rs7575938EA

Re: Developing is stressful
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#151968318Friday, December 19, 2014 3:05 AM CST
Ah yes, the cycle of development can become a figuratively entangling graph of unexpected nodular connections

It depends on what you're attempting to "Develop", however.

Last edited:
Richard Lynn said the difference was 5 IQ points. I think he was being politically correct.

The reality is more like 15 IQ points. And all of their points are on memory, few on logical reasoning.

We also have a greater capacity for empathy, which is why so many men white knight and put up with foids bullshit

Indeed. Founders of charities are MEN systematically. But they'll virtue signal by distributing flyers for said charity :feelsclown:

TFM, nice. Used to listen to him during my MSTOW coping days.

TFM, nice. Used to listen to him during my MSTOW coping days.

I prefer RazorBladeKandy2, Bar Bar, Thinking-Ape (Stardusk).

Richard Lynn said the difference was 5 IQ points. I think he was being politically correct.

The reality is more like 15 IQ points. And all of their points are on memory, few on logical reasoning.

We know that the academic environment readily censors any research that is positive about men.

View: https://youtu.be/Dw_AMVdfM80?si=uii6gmxQZJa2YL06

I prefer RazorBladeKandy2, Bar Bar, Thinking-Ape (Stardusk).

We know that the academic environment readily censors any research that is positive about men.

View: https://youtu.be/Dw_AMVdfM80?si=uii6gmxQZJa2YL06

What grinded my gears was his 'out-of-my-ass' claim that boys do worse well in school because they 'mature' later than foids. Maturity, obviously by metrics that favour their argument.

I mentioned this in another thread if anyone is interested.

Who knows how much truth they have buried. Even in this foids favouring media land, the little facts that trickle down can already debunk so much shit.