Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More proof that people hate curries

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Go to history

@RREEEEEEEEE @JosefMengelecel @Legendarywristcel @DirtyCurryCell I know you aren’t Pakistani but they probably hated Indians too

@curryZoomercoomer

Go to history

@RREEEEEEEEE @JosefMengelecel @Legendarywristcel @DirtyCurryCell I know you aren’t Pakistani but they probably hated Indians too
Yes bro, I told you about this a couple of days ago, correct? It's on the same level as the word "nigger," that's why I called @Diocel a sandnigger everytime he called me that.

Yes bro, I told you about this a couple of days ago, correct? It's on the same level as the word "nigger," that's why I called @Diocel a sandnigger everytime he called me that.
What it like in Netherlands for curries?

What it like in Netherlands for curries?
Just like how it is in the rest of the world, we are at the bottom of the barrel, no one takes us seriously, we are seen as weak push-overs, no female is attracted to us whatsoever. It's brutal.

Just like how it is in the rest of the world, we are at the bottom of the barrel, no one takes us seriously, we are seen as weak push-overs, no female is attracted to us whatsoever. It's brutal.
Aren't Netherland females SUPER liberal? My ethnic chadlite friend fucked one who was 5 years older than him in Spain many years ago, has shit changed now?

Aren't Netherland females SUPER liberal? My ethnic chadlite friend fucked one who was 5 years older than him in Spain many years ago, has shit changed now?
Dutch girls only like gl ethnics, so a chadlite would still be able to pull a Dutch girl but definitely no Stacy, maybe a high-tier Becky. But then again, a high-tier Becky mogs all deathnik femorrhoids so there's that.

Dutch girls only like gl ethnics, so a chadlite would still be able to pull a Dutch girl but definitely no Stacy, maybe a high-tier Becky. But then again, a high-tier Becky mogs all deathnik femorrhoids so there's that.
Yeah she wasn't a Stacy ofc, but she was a high tier Becky, a bit on the big side, and taller than him hahaha

Yeah she wasn't a Stacy ofc, but she was a high tier Becky, a bit on the big side, and taller than him hahaha
Yeah that's to be expected, Dutch girls are tall but also really cute, a Dutch Becky is an American Stacy.

My bad didn't know it offend you , i have no problem being called a sand nigger tbh.
I am not offended by it but I thought if you were using a slur then so should I jfl.

To be fair just because something is written on Wikipedia doesn't mean its true. I have no illusions about any of this and if I had ever heard of the term 'Paki-bashing' I would say so but I haven't. What I do know is about 15 - 20 years ago there were huge issues between these communities and the indigenous population (in places like Barking and Dagenham) and they were only resolved when communities self-segregated.

The word curry is kind of like how you would call a black person a nigger. A lot of people use it on this forum. But this forum calls every race on here by a slur so I don’t care. I call other races by slurs like niggers, gooks, sandniggers, cumskins, spics etc

The word curry is kind of like how you would call a black person a nigger. A lot of people use it on this forum. But this forum calls every race on here by a slur so I don’t care. I call other races by slurs like niggers, gooks, sandniggers, cumskins, spics etc
Same here bro. Also curry is an even worse insult than nigger in my opinion. We are irredeemable.

Same here bro. Also curry is an even worse insult than nigger in my opinion. We are irredeemable.
I have never personally been called a curry on this forum. It’s what people refer to Indians just like how people call blacks niggers. But yeah curry is pretty much the same as nigger, gook, and spic

I have never personally been called a curry on this forum. It’s what people refer to Indians just like how people call blacks niggers. But yeah curry is pretty much the same as nigger, gook, and spic
I am just saying that we are at the bottom of the barrel, man. We are a curse. :feelsrope:

As a UKcel I can confirm that "Paki-bashing" is a complete fucking urban myth lmao. Whites are TERRIFIED of Pakistanis. They know they control their streets. The thought of your average Britcel harming a pakistani is like thinking of some obese american going to compton and picking a fight with a black gangster lmao. NEVER going to happen.

Yep... that's why I said there's nothing redeeming about us. I love our culture though.
The culture is exotic. And some of the food is actually pretty good. But there really isn’t anything else to redeem us

It was one of the oldest civilizations like Egypt, China, Greece, or Rome
IVC is the oldest actually! Most of it is in Pakistan though so don't go being an anti-Pakistan curry!!

IVC is the oldest actually! Most of it is in Pakistan though so don't go being an anti-Pakistan curry!!

Only small bits were in modern India. But other Indian civilizations like the Gupta and mauryan empires covered up both India and Pakistan. I never quite understood the India Pakistan beef on this forum since both are at the bottom of the barrel but happen to be from two south Asian countries

As a UKcel I can confirm that "Paki-bashing" is a complete fucking urban myth lmao. Whites are TERRIFIED of Pakistanis. They know they control their streets. The thought of your average Britcel harming a pakistani is like thinking of some obese american going to compton and picking a fight with a black gangster lmao. NEVER going to happen.
You sure?

why is curry culture so cucked?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back