Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious More proof Sportscelling is the best way to escape Inceldom.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★

This guy could get laid by any girl in the state of North Carolina.

Ascended @Jockcel

but that still relies on good genetics

You can’t be incel if you’re athletic.

Is Martial Arts count as a sport ?

Don't underestimate the power of status boyo.

Not only has he gotten laid... I've overheard many a roastie say they would bang him.

The interesting part: They don't even find him attractive physically. They just want to bang him because he scores points for the basketball team.

Being 6'8 is almost insta pussy

some girls will throw it towards you on that fact alone

Not only has he gotten laid... I've overheard many a roastie say they would bang him.

The interesting part: They don't even find him attractive physically. They just want to bang him because he scores points for the basketball team.
Kek, yeah, running status game is legit. That's why musicians are so popular as well.

Frame: I'd say above average
Height: 6'8
Sport: Basketball
What the fuck. This guy legit a foot taller then me with God tier height and frame genetics. He mogs most males

Kek, yeah, running status game is legit. That's why musicians are so popular as well.

Ed Sheeran who I posted about yesterday... Subhuman, but he can sing, so he gets laid (I think he's engaged).

What the fuck. This guy legit a foot taller then me with God tier height and frame genetics. He mogs most males

I hope he doesn't face mog you too. If so, it's over man.

Ed Sheeran who I posted about yesterday... Subhuman, but he can sing, so he gets laid (I think he's engaged).
Ed Sheeran is definitely a wanted man, he looks odd. But sometimes even status can save you. Adrien Brody and him were rejected for an Oscar after-party or something because there wasn't enough room. Kek.

Ed Sheeran is definitely a wanted man, he looks odd. But sometimes even status can save you. Adrien Brody and him were rejected for an Oscar after-party or something because there wasn't enough room. Kek.

Instead of LDAR we need to get good at something. Even Incel looking Pro Call of Duty players get laid.

lel i get to states in wrestling in my junior and senior years

was more athletic than 4-5 basketball faggots combined, maybe more athletic than even football players. basketball players are so severely overrated, i literally dare any basketball player to last more than 2 minutes on the mat without passing out

lel i get to states in wrestling in my junior and senior years

was more athletic than 4-5 basketball faggots combined, maybe more athletic than even football players. basketball players are so severely overrated, i literally dare any basketball player to last more than 2 minutes on the mat without passing out

Any D1 offers? Could help you ascend.

Any D1 offers? Could help you ascend.

no, i got d2 offers but my parents did not let me go, and quite frankly i didn't want to anyway. fuck being in a dorm, i just wanna peacefully go to night classes in the city and come back home.

no, i got d2 offers but my parents did not let me go, and quite frankly i didn't want to anyway. fuck being in a dorm, i just wanna peacefully go to night classes in the city and come back home.

Being an athlete at any university is guaranteed ascension.

Being an athlete at any university is guaranteed ascension.

yeah, if you're a basketball or football player. no one gives a shit about wrestlers even though it's 5x harder of a sport. every ghetto basketball player at my school pretty much called wrestlers faggots, just fucking lol. i could've literally crushed their skulls open but it doesn't matter, they have more status being able to put a ball through a hoop and doing a few flashy dribbles and passes.

i had to go against people who trained pretty much their entire life to fuck me up and pin me on the mat (i started wrestling in my freshman year of high school and was going against people who started at 6 or 7 years old LOL)

oh well.

time to run the basketball player game in china

To play Basketball or football you absoulutely cannot be a manlet

IT'S OVER

it's extremely rare for people to be good enough to go pro

you mean japan, the Chinese Leauges are very good and will wipe the floor with anyone under NBA level
I'm not actually going to be playing lol

To play Basketball or football you absoulutely cannot be a manlet

IT'S OVER
there were/are a very FEW manlet NBA/NFL players that were successful

See Muggsy Bogues, he was shorter than ME

it's extremely rare for people to be good enough to go pro

You don't have to go Pro. Just get on a college team. Doesn't even have to be a good one (but that helps you have a larger pool of women)

sportscelling is impossible if you don't have the genes for it