Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More proof of the just be incel pill- feminists add 2 points on while rating us

You are the supreme gentleman
To that mower I am! Also to my other mowers. All three are old and have lots of wear. One is 15 years old and has 275 hours of hard use on it, and the other ones are 25 years old, and 30 years old. These two are so old they don't even have hour meters on them, so hours are unknown. I keep these things in good shape when most people would just ditch them and buy a new one

At least ur loyal to the engine lol
Yep. Also to the machine as a whole. If this engine died for good and was unfixable, I'd find another engine and repair the tractor.

My best mower is a 2009 Craftsman 24 horsepower 50 inch cut Zero Turn. Original engine the entire time and never needed a single engine repair. Only broke down and needed to be towed back to the garage one time. Only had two other minor breakages if I remember correctly as well. Not bad for something that has been maintaining 1.5 acres of hilly land with insanely thick and often high grass. It's 3 foot high grass sometimes, and this thing powers through. It even gets through the wet section at the bottom of the yard. Sometimes, it spins there and barely makes it through the mud, and has an insane load cutting through the wet grass when high. Very impressed this thing still works

My best mower is a 2009 Craftsman 24 horsepower 50 inch cut Zero Turn. Original engine the entire time and never needed a single engine repair. Only broke down and needed to be towed back to the garage one time. Only had two other minor breakages if I remember correctly as well. Not bad for something that has been maintaining 1.5 acres of hilly land with insanely thick and often high grass. It's 3 foot high grass sometimes, and this thing powers through. It even gets through the wet section at the bottom of the yard. Sometimes, it spins there and barely makes it through the mud, and has an insane load cutting through the wet grass when high. Very impressed this thing still works
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Foid ratings dont mean shit. At the end of the day all that counts is who she sleeps with

As you can tell, cars and related machinery is my autistic special interest, lol. I'm very obsessed in that regard, and it bothers a lot of people irl
I can tell lol, you sent me videos of cars and recently your mower. Once you start talking about cars or any related machinery you can't stop

This is because confirming what incels think about their appearance is confirming their ideas too.

I can tell lol, you sent me videos of cars and recently your mower. Once you start talking about cars or any related machinery you can't stop
Yep. My brain is very obsessive in that regard. My mother told me if she didn't know any better, she'd think I have oil flowing through my veins instead of blood because I like cars so much. 80% of the things I talk about with any family members are car related. When I'm not horny and wish I had a gf, cars are all I think about. It makes me feel so alive

Just goes to show how nonNT I really am. Normal people cannot get this obsessed about one specific interest. That's peak autist shit.

Just goes to show how nonNT I really am. Normal people cannot get this obsessed about one specific interest. That's peak autist shit.
No problem I don't mind it. Im non NT aswell

No problem I don't mind it. Im non NT aswell
Based. Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised my last ditch effort to make the valve seat stay in worked. It was a risky procedure, but the only way to save the engine