Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More proof noodles and rices hate and are scared of niggers, mang.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
JFL Literally found this in my folder without even trying, mang. literally was just trying to troll @Adolf Hitler
and I don found this shiet, mang. :feelskek:
noodles be so scared of us until they control our future and money. they take our money and then sentence our asses to death
fuck you rice niggas, hope y'all get TKO clapped by some niggers in public

bros proved everything about rice vs niggers in 30 seconds
i wish he woulda capped her ass, mang. he had a solid opportunity too too :cryfeels:

fucking over for niggers i swear broh

I have always wanted to be low inhib enough to do this

I'm a filthy larper who is obsessed with a failed general who failed to exterminate all the niggers and jews. I am also cringey and contradicting. I am part of the lgbtq and suck nigger cock 24/7/365.

over

I believe in JBW because I love to suck white cock and worship white men. And I love noodlewhores so much sense they remind me of little boys who I want to rape. I am attracted to BWC and small children I should be banned for being a disgusting nigger faggot pedophile who like to rape small children while sucking BWC and promoting kike propaganda on incel forums.

based niggers

I acknowledge that JBW is real because whites can "ascend" with every race unlike niggers who cannot "ascend" at all or will "ascend" with their looksmatch sheboon. I should also be banned for race baiting and spreading the same shitty propaganda.

over

I acknowledge that I only believe in JBW because I love white cocks. Ethnic whore hate white men but little nigger faggots like me love white cock so they can have sex with me. I am stupid nigger who only joined this site to try and get fucked by desperate white men.

well, we'll never agree on anything
won't we?

over for oldironsidescel and adolf hitler

JFL Literally found this in my folder without even trying, mang. literally was just trying to troll @Adolf Hitler
and I don found this shiet, mang.
noodles be so scared of us until they control our future and money. they take our money and then sentence our asses to death

View attachment 719232
i wish he woulda capped her ass, mang. he had a solid opportunity too too :cryfeels:

As an Asiatic Melanated King surrounded by gooks, this is 100% true. They are so shook it's not even funny.

That video is a certified hood classic. :feelskek:

maury-laughing.gif

Based! The way he chases that gook down he could've been an enforcer.

Niggers are wild animals. Of course humans would avoid them.

and I don found this shiet, mang. :feelskek:

View attachment 719232

stinky gorilla vs bug-eating macaque
the future is bright

Do you think eastern Asian people immediately hate you when they see you and want to hurt you ?
hate yes, but I dare a noodle to try to even hurt me.

over

Do you think eastern Asian people immediately hate you when they see you and want to hurt you ?
hate yes, but I dare a noodle to try to even hurt me.

over
Lol, niggers are the ones constantly jumping asians. Typical nigger victim mentality. It's usually some blackcel thug surprise attacking a noodle or elderly asian man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back