Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

more of my pushover stories

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I matriculated in 2014, that's 7 years ago now. NOW i would say the shitty memories of my highschool are just starting to fade a little bit, the shitty memories where my bullies and a few asshole male/female teachers talked down to me. the average day at my all boy private school is totally forgettable, prb i've totally forgetting like 95 percent of days. my brain hyper-emphasizes the few shit days and memories, in those 7 years have mostly been LDAR absoletely zero "hobbies". i've been in college and i dropped/joined a few subjects,

I'll give a few examples of the shitty teachers/bullies
all these instances, i just acted like a total pushover, and the bullies showed extreme entitlement ,you can find some of my pushover stories here

Example 1: female maths teacher
.I had just taken the seat by the table with the exam, I did something wrong and i remember the female maths teacher saying to me "that's the last time im telling you that" i can't even remember what i did wrong but that line just shows extreme cunti entitlement. this one female maths teacher treated the boys like they all should be obedient robots---for example when we all had to line up for the exams

Example 2: grade 8 rugby couch.
it was half time and we were badly losing the rugby match, we were playing against the most sport-proficient school out of all the school's we compete against. Our coaches were angry at us, we were super exhausted and the couches told us to get in a tight huddle, they were explaining the strategy in the next half of the match and i made the idiotic decision to wave at my dad standing like 10 meters away, then the one skinny tanned couch gave me shit, he shouted at me, i just kept quiet and looked down like a total pushover , i can't rememeber what he said, the other coach calmly said " you shouldn've waved at him" i didn't give a shit if we won or lost, espeicially against that school. most or all of the teams of my school WILL ALWAYS LOSE AGAINST THAT SCHOOL, we've been losing matches with that school for 30+years. the last time my school won the main rugby match against that school was 2005. to this day, i wish i said something, like " get your dicked sucked" or "we don't think your tough", "go put your cock in your girls mouth"or"just shutup", "i disagree with you" just a few words that show my self-respect.

For normies this continues in the workplace. Chads and Stacies get promoted. And then talk down at them and order them around. Then make comments in front of others when the normie doesn't make enough money for the company.

And the normie has to suck it up and apologize or hold his head down or he is out of there and another normie hired.

I matriculated in 2014, that's 7 years ago now. NOW i would say the shitty memories of my highschool are just starting to fade a little bit, the shitty memories where my bullies and a few asshole male/female teachers talked down to me. the average day at my all boy private school is totally forgettable, prb i've totally forgetting like 95 percent of days. my brain hyper-emphasizes the few shit days and memories, in those 7 years have mostly been LDAR absoletely zero "hobbies". i've been in college and i dropped/joined a few subjects,

I'll give a few examples of the shitty teachers/bullies
all these instances, i just acted like a total pushover, and the bullies showed extreme entitlement ,you can find some of my pushover stories here

Example 1: female maths teacher
.I had just taken the seat by the table with the exam, I did something wrong and i remember the female maths teacher saying to me "that's the last time im telling you that" i can't even remember what i did wrong but that line just shows extreme cunti entitlement. this one female maths teacher treated the boys like they all should be obedient robots---for example when we all had to line up for the exams

Example 2: grade 8 rugby couch.
it was half time and we were badly losing the rugby match, we were playing against the most sport-proficient school out of all the school's we compete against. Our coaches were angry at us, we were super exhausted and the couches told us to get in a tight huddle, they were explaining the strategy in the next half of the match and i made the idiotic decision to wave at my dad standing like 10 meters away, then the one skinny tanned couch gave me shit, he shouted at me, i just kept quiet and looked down like a total pushover , i can't rememeber what he said, the other coach calmly said " you shouldn've waved at him" i didn't give a shit if we won or lost, espeicially against that school. most or all of the teams of my school WILL ALWAYS LOSE AGAINST THAT SCHOOL, we've been losing matches with that school for 30+years. the last time my school won the main rugby match against that school was 2005. to this day, i wish i said something, like " get your dicked sucked" or "we don't think your tough", "go put your cock in your girls mouth"or"just shutup", "i disagree with you" just a few words that show my self-respect.
i bet that femoid teacher would've squirted her pants if chad was defiant to her

i bet that femoid teacher would've squirted her pants if chad was defiant to her

Ya for sure detention after class, maybe even a lesson at home for him. Meanwhile she was sad at the pathetic cucks with their heads down who obeyed.

I highly dislike that sort of things

Yes. The criticism and inferiority I felt in group therapy persisted for many years.

It was only during my time alone while having my second mental breakdown that I was able to simulate "alternative" versions of those memories in my head. Before that, I would constantly replay those incidents and cringe.

Last edited:
she is an unattractive skinny midadged white women, i tried looking for a picture of her,she's a classic ugly caucasian

Last edited: