Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL more MTF than FTM

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
You’ll always see dumb copers “transition” from male to “female”. But why does one rarely see/hear Females transitioning from female to “male”. I wonder why? Maybe being a 5’0-5’7 male is basically ropefuel. But it’s all in your head, not your looks or height holding you back but your “personality”

You’ll always see dumb copers “transition” from male to “female”. But why does one rarely see/hear Females transitioning from female to “male”. I wonder why? Maybe being a 5’0-5’7 male is basically ropefuel. But it’s all in your head, not your looks or height holding you back but your “personality”

View: https://imgur.com/a/RTWo3I4

Water wet. But yeah most foids dont really wanna be men. I cant do it but its kinda based to larp as a foid to get foid privilege. :feelskek:

I laugh when I see FTM sometimes. They don’t even realize they are leaving tutorial mode till it’s too late. Once all the surgeries/hormonal treatments have taken place, it’s irreversible and there’s nothing left to do.
Tetrabased decision on their part ngl. Even if they do revert, they’re left as some grotesque abomination that once was.

I laugh when I see FTM sometimes. They don’t even realize they are leaving tutorial mode till it’s too late. Once all the surgeries/hormonal treatments have taken place, it’s irreversible and there’s nothing left to do.
a female transitioning to male is like a multi millionaire that inherited his money giving it all away so he can earn it back on his own with no help

Only way to actually treat transgenderism

Go to r/detrans, it's a subreddit for people that de transition. 99% of the posts on that subreddit are women transitioning back to women. Even when women transition most want to g back.

@_meh would know the answer to these questions, he's early in his transition