Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More millennial women say they feel lonely — despite having friends

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

According to a recent poll conducted by the Angus Reid Institute, women under 35 tend to express greater feelings of loneliness than other age groups, despite having social lives.

The poll, which surveyed more than 2,000 Canadians, found that six in 10 young women sometimes or often wish they had someone to talk to, but don’t. This is a jump from men of the same age, as four in 10 report similar feelings.

What’s important to note is the poll found that young women are also much more likely to feel alone — even when they’re with other people.

Peters posits that patriarchal spaces, such as corporate business, discourage both men and women from expressing emotion — a vulnerability required to create new friendships.

“Maybe, as traditionally male spheres absorb more women (thankfully), being emotional is shamed more frequently,” he said.

Fuck them, they did this to themselves.

They better be coherent with their thoughts and start advocating for euthanasia for themselves.

When you see these single holes who are fucked occasionally by Chads but can't land a Chad as a husband. Yet go through the prime years of their life getting minimal attention from Chads, only 'fucked and chucked' now and then by a Chad. And have no children, haven't really been in a committed loving relationship.

I think about the girls parents, like did they imagine their daughter when she was young that she would grow up to be a worthless hole who is just one of a bunch of women orbiting a Chad? A Chad who spends maybe 1/20th of his romantic energy on this woman.

They probably imagined her falling in love, getting married, having kids.

Lonely

Soooo lonely

This is evidence against the idea that females cultivate better friendships with each other than males are able to.

Females are just as competitive and selfish as the average male, if not more, and in their pursuit of sexual advantage and status, they will readily throw each other under the bus.

The romanticization of female bonds is a feminist meme ("females are more in touch with their emotions and care about each other more"). If anything, the type of relationships you can form with other males in collective contexts like an army are far more profound than anything roasties ever develop among themselves.

Last edited:
Lonely because chad isn’t fucking them. They made their own bed, fuck ‘em. I’ve been lonely for years but nobody seems to give a shit about us men.

"30,000 followers on instathot, the 10,000 Chads and orbiters that swipe me on Tinder every day and everyone who tries to be nice to me all day long because I have a hole is not enough. I'm lonely teehee"

Chad or cats tee hee im so happyy

Lonely because chad isn’t fucking them.
Cope. Chad fucks them, he just doesn't commit, which is where their loneliness comes from.

Foids try to offset this loneliness by adopting cats, recruiting beta orbiters, and entering into pseudo-monogamous "relationships" with normie boyfriends while they fuck Chad on the side, but they still feel a gaping hole in their heart and in between their legs.

Their perception of their place in the social hierarchy has been totally decalibrated by the digital world, with social media and online dating. Precisely because they enjoy success in it and get tons of attention, their expectations become hopelessly inflated and they are never satisfied.

Last edited:
Male loneliness: "I have literally nobody, I want to kill myself"
Female loneliness: "So I got only 10 matches on tinder today, can you imagine? And my second boyfriend messages me 30 fucking minutes later than usual!! I cried all evening :( "

Their perception of their place in the social hierarchy has been totally decalibrated by the digital world, with social media and online dating. Precisely because they enjoy success in it and get tons of attention, their expectations become hopelessly inflated and they are never satisfied
Indeed. The rise in this digital tech also correlates nicely with male inceldom too. Foids should have never been given access to tech like this.

When you see these single holes who are fucked occasionally by Chads but can't land a Chad as a husband. Yet go through the prime years of their life getting minimal attention from Chads, only 'fucked and chucked' now and then by a Chad. And have no children, haven't really been in a committed loving relationship.

I think about the girls parents, like did they imagine their daughter when she was young that she would grow up to be a worthless hole who is just one of a bunch of women orbiting a Chad? A Chad who spends maybe 1/20th of his romantic energy on this woman.

They probably imagined her falling in love, getting married, having kids.

Darth vader IQ

Also - bilogically speaking , as a father you will want to have a female offspring , cuz she have higher chance to have kids ..and so on .

But today , they are all sluts using birth controll ...nuke this earth to oblivion

Not one second.

Its because most lives of a foid are "fake lives" in order to have friends. Why am I saying this?
Because it's the age of social media. People LOVE to make a fake life, which is why they often have "fake" friends, who aren't real friends since they have completely different interests.
Especially this happens with Beckys who are trying to keep up with Stacy.

Social Engineering at its finest.

Darth vader IQ

Also - bilogically speaking , as a father you will want to have a female offspring , cuz she have higher chance to have kids ..and so on .

But today , they are all sluts using birth controll ...nuke this earth to oblivion

Thanks.. ya you are right, before birth control at least as a father you would get grandchildren.

They were designed to have many children, if they have none, they'll be lonely. The amount of validation, attention and support a woman needs is massive and will never be filled with some bullshit career or riding the CC.

Rage inducing.

NEVER FORGET: "someone to talk to" means a full time orbitter. They have thousands of contacts on Instagram and Snapchat and several dozen if not hundred will be hitting them up, but not consistently. Sometimes they might have to wait a few hours. This is what they mean by being lonely.

lonely for chad after one night stand?

zero sympathy.

Holes being holes. Nothing new here with these entitled pieces of shit.

'Friends', sure they've got friends, not thirsty cuck losers.

They are unsatisfied with anything less than their bruce wayne fantasies.

Every foid wants to live the life of Bella from Twilight (a Becky being fought over by two gigachads - talk about a massive sense of entitlement). Problem is, in real life there just aren't enough gigachads to go around.

I have no friends and no one will ever care, yet the shit in the OP warrants an article?? JFL..

OH BOO FUCKING HOO :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:THAT YOU DONT HAVE COMMITTMENT FROM BRAD PITT YOU ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC FUCKING ENTITLED WHORES

“I’m lonely”
>but Becky, you have 467 guys writing to you on Snapchat?

“But theirs ugly, I want chad:cryfeels:

ZERO sympathy for these cunts. ZERO. You have been given life on TUTORIAL MODE, I revel in your misery. Fuck you.

Millennial = anyone under 40 (according to some people.) What about zoomers?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back