Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News more mena males going ER: Jordanian student murders female student inside the university complex

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
The victim, named Eman Moayyed Ersheed, first year college student was murdered with 5 shots, 4 to the body and one to the skull.

According to sources the victim have received a threatening message from an anonymous account on a social media platform the day before her assasination, in which the threatener stated "you will speak to me tomorrow or I will decapitate your head like the egyptian female student" (referring to Nayyera Ashraf, victim of the egyptian Al-Mansoura university attacker, who stabbed and slit her throat after she insulted him, she rejected him 4 times prior to his attack).

sources claim that the shooter was disguised so it was hard to recognize his face, and he escaped by running out of the complex making random shots and warn shots in the air.

Reactions on social media were intense, demanding public hunt and execution of shooter and justice for female victims like Nayyera and Eman.

below are some clues to the murder including the threat message.

source in English: https://www.arabnews.com/node/2109571/amp

0a75275c 0f63 4876 94cf 1d0a95d7b765 1 720x675 1

IMG 20220623 185335

Last edited:
Based and MENApilled:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

shits crazy two murders on the same week

Norwooded 3 checked

shits crazy two murders on the same week
they're not even 4 days apart and the shooter mentioned the Egypt attacker. mena is really going ER atm.

they're not even 4 days apart and the shooter mentioned the Egypt attacker. mena is really going ER atm.
yeah shit imagine if everyone starts killing females

I'm really interested what other Arabcels have to say about this.
[UWSL]Also tagging users who could be interested in this thread:[/UWSL]
@tehgymcel420 @ReconElement

Last edited:
You see this Normies? This is what happens when men are deprived of sex for an extended period of time.

[UWSL] a sex starved man is equally dangerous as a lion which hasn’t eaten in a week, eventually their hunger will cause them to lash out and harm/kill the beings who are responsible for their suffering.[/UWSL]

Norwooded 3 checked
didn't notice you lol. yeah he looks probably worse than the Egyptian attacker, and he looks old too. I suspect it's a phd/high ed. lecturer/studycoper.

You see this Normies? This is what happens when men are deprived of sex for an extended period of time, men have a large propensity for violence, a sex starved man is equally dangerous as a lion which hasn’t eaten in a week, eventually their hunger will cause them to lash out and destroy the beings who are responsible for their suffering.

you get what you fucking deserve

People gonna clown on his looks probably, he looks old and fat

IMG 20220623 185335

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Imagine the fear in her eyes knowing her pathetic existence is about to be wiped off the planet because she underestimated the wrong truecel :feelsdevil:

Over for sand nigs

based jordancel?

You see this Normies? This is what happens when men are deprived of sex for an extended period of time.

[UWSL] a sex starved man is equally dangerous as a lion which hasn’t eaten in a week, eventually their hunger will cause them to lash out and harm/kill the beings who are responsible for their suffering.[/UWSL]
Based and roarrrrrpilled

Funny how soys and whores didn’t went crazy for this hijabi foid as much

Guess Sultan Chaddam didn't show up on horseback to protect her, but if anything these murders might unite foids and forge a movement demanding legal and high penalty for these crimes by cels in the future which is not a good thing in the long run, this is will inevitably lead to a movement by foids, cucks, normies and politicians again I might be wrong.

.Be some entitled university whore
.Some guy asks you out nicely but you are creeped out by him because he is a 6/10 and you are waiting to whore yourself out to chaddam
.Guy ask you out again
.You reject him even harsher in front of everyone
.Guy ask you out again, telling him he forgives you
.Send all your friends to talk shit to him online and a beta male to mug him
.This makes nice guy loose his shit and call you out for you prude behavior.
."fuck this I got nothing to loose and this school is dog shit"
.Last thing you see if the muzzle of a gun in your face
.Now you are a university whore maggot food
.This is a improvement to who you were.

Arabcels killing foids instead of the ones responsible (kikes) for their suffering is retarded.

i mean but dude i dont support killing of other human beings
Sometimes it is the only right thing to do ,to the deserving ones of course

This is one of the photos , she thinks she’s in Europe , this whore is in Muslim country and shows off legs,boobs

83C7E3A7 7413 4927 B70B C5D8E4D3A86D

This is one of the photos , she thinks she’s in Europe , this whore is in Muslim country and shows off legs,boobs

View attachment 633234
most MENA city foids are like this, trying hard to adapt western liberal whoredom this way to get simps who are willing to give her everything on the internet and irl :what::blackpill:

the funny thing is if you ask such whore about islam she will tell you some virtue signalling repulsive shit like "I know allah more than anybody" bunch of fucking whores :what:

most MENA city foids are like this, trying hard to adapt western liberal whoredom this way to get simps who are willing to give her everything on the internet and irl :what::blackpill:

the funny thing is if you ask such whore about islam she will tell you some virtue signalling repulsive shit like "I know allah more than anybody" bunch of fucking whores :what:

Some whores are half naked and claim they’re Muslim :lul:

Based sand shitskins

Yeah we also raped your women :smonk:
Ah the most retarded shitskin on forum is that why you die crossing borders stay at home and get foids by arranging volcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back