Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News College student in Egypt murders female college classmate

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Reports say that Mohammed Adil, Al-Mansoura University student in Egypt, was taking the bus to his University when he spotted one of his female classmates.

his female classmate named "Nira Ashraf" was in the same bus, according to a witness, Nira said a "repulsive statement" that could've been "a personal insult" directed towards the attacker, which led Mohammed to be enraged upon hearing, he then stabbed her in the neck when they got out of the bus, then decapitated her head with a knife.

Last edited:
Jfl, he was carrying a knife and that was most probably a pre planned murder of some pathetic sandfoid:feelskek:

lol going to smoke a joint to thiz :smonk:

Jfl, he was carrying a knife and that was most probably a pre planned murder of some pathetic sandfoid:feelskek:
Do people not carry knives in Egypt? I was under the impression that it was a dangerous country since the Muslims took over. I am always armed in USA so I cant imagine people in Egypt not being armed when Christians are being stoned to death in the streets.

More on that, he approached her and got rejected, it is speculated/not confirmed yet.

Do people not carry knives in Egypt? I was under the impression that it was a dangerous country since the Muslims took over. I am always armed in USA so I cant imagine people in Egypt not being armed when Christians are being stoned to death in the streets.
Christcucks and Jews deserve it

If you mean Islamic brotherhood, they did takeover but their rule was abolished with yet another revolution that happened in the 30th of june that ended with a coup d'etat. the current ruling party is a totalitarian movement led by previous defense minister and coup d'etat leader Abdelfettah Al Sissi.

More on that, he approached her and got rejected, it is speculated/not confirmed yet.
He doesn't even look incel, most likely he was a sex starved normie who wanted to marry her

If you mean Islamic brotherhood, they did takeover but their rule was abolished with yet another revolution that happened in the 30th of june that ended with a coup d'etat.
Isn't it always the Egyptian military who beats Islamic Brotherhood fags and takes power from the like always after some 6 months or a year of their weak rule:feelskek:

If you mean Islamic brotherhood, they did takeover but their rule was abolished with yet another revolution that happened in the 30th of june that ended with a coup d'etat.
Oh I see. I had a classmate in high school who fled Egypt. They killed his sister with rocks in the street.

Isn't it always the Egyptian military who beats Islamic Brotherhood fags and takes power from the like always after some 6 months or a year of their weak rule:feelskek:
Not Egyptian but correct afaik, moreover, Islamic brotherhood has always been an anarcho-Islamist movement that wanted to change any government if it wasn't them.

Not Egyptian but correct afaik, moreover, Islamic brotherhood has always been an anarcho-Islamist movement that wanted to change any government if it wasn't them.
One of their founder or leader Syed Qutb was a truecel who couldn't even get married in 1930s-40s Egypt and was shy asf, when he saw American bimbos in 1950s he got made and wrote some seething literature

One of their founder or leader Syed Qutb was a truecel who couldn't even get married in 1930s-40s Egypt and was shy asf, when he saw American bimbos in 1950s he got made and wrote some seething literature
JFL yes :lul: man coped too hard with religion :what: deadly mistake

Reports say that Mohammed Adil, Al-Mansoura University student in Egypt, was taking the bus to his University when he spotted one of his female classmates.

his female classmate named "Nira Ashraf" was in the same bus, according to a witness, Nira said a "repulsive statement" that could've been "a personal insult" directed towards the attacker, which led Mohammed to be enraged upon hearing, he then stabbed her in the neck when they got out of the bus, then decapitated her head with a knife.

Its funny to see those cuck bastards run towards him, lmao they still thinks the girl will suck their cock for whiteknighting!!!

Its funny to see those cuck bastards run towards him, lmao they still thinks the girl will suck their cock for whiteknighting!!!
They beaten him and would've proceeded to beat him to death

in contrast and if there are some Egyptiancels here to confirm this @doomed 7 : some similar attacks happened and as far as I remember there was someone who fully decapitated another man, no one intervened back then besides one oldcel on a bicycle and everyone stood watching :what::blackpill:

Based Zabbaleencel. Unfortunately there was an army of cucks right next to them ready to save milady

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back