Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More men are raped per year then toilets

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
If you include prison rape statistics more men are raped per year then toilets. This is a fact. Knowing my luck I'd be the first one to get bottomed in prison because of my wide hips and fat ass.

Last edited:
more men are rappers than toilets

travis scott is actually great

99% of female rape consists of a woman regretting having had sex with someone and proceeding to blame the "rapist."

99% of female rape consists of a woman regretting having had sex with someone and proceeding to blame the "rapist."
So true they just act like victims cause there chad only. They can't bare to know a sub 8 clapped cheeks..

1% of all world's evils happen to women, and that's the 1% soyciety focuses on solving while ridiculing or ignoring the rest. No problem is really a problem until it somehow affects kids, women or old people.

I would be getting raped in prison because of my big huge ass as well :dafuckfeels:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv