Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory More gay rapists exist than society says

is society undercutting amount of gay rapists?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo seeing how many trucels here report being gay raped and molested. The amount of faggot rapist amongst men is far higher than most us expect. We already have had 3 stories of it here recently (@City Morgue , @Mentallylostcel, @idk125
) and there were many more I've seen just in this forum.

There is a reason traditional societies executed fags. Many of us thought if we have the fags marriage rights, they'd stop bitching and this would be the end. But no they'll never stop and they'll only seek to forever increase their opportunities to molest normal straight men/boys and turn em into degenerates if possible.

Last edited:
Imo seeing how many trucels here report being gay raped and molested. The amount of faggot rapist amongst men is far higher than most us expect. We already have had 3 stories of it here recently (@City Morgue , @Mentallylostcel, @idk125
) and there were many more I've seen just in this forum.

There is a reason traditional societies executed fags. Many of us thought if we have the fags marriage rights, they'd stop bitching and this would be the end. But no they'll never stop and they'll only seek to forever increase their opportunities to molest normal straight men/boys and turn em into dshsn
bro what i was forced i am not gay nigga:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

No one cares because victims are boys.

Look at this, straight men prefer adult women, but gays prefer children. The lowest attraction on that graph is attraction to adult men.

Male on male rape is mostly about the feeling of power over the victim. It’s a form of bullying and torturing the victim, which is what makes the bully horny

Are we making a tally of them? I remember that when I was a kid (6-7), I was hanging out at a playground with some new kid (older than me) and when everyone was gone in the evening, he acted weird and was stroking his dick. I remember getting away from him but I might have instead blocked out a traumatic memory.

Or maybe he was straight and I just looked like a girl, being a cutecel with longer than normal hair.

No one cares because victims are boys.
Yes. :feelsbadman: But there's also the flipside - soyciety is quick to hate on male molesters, but as soon as there's a female one, no one gives a shit (these toilets do prey on Chad kids, but even Chad isn't more privileged than a used-up hole).

Male on male rape is mostly about the feeling of power over the victim. It’s a form of bullying and torturing the victim, which is what makes the bully horny
They may say that but personally, I would feel emasculated as fuck if I fucked a guy. Also, who knows how much shit would get onto my dick. Maybe criminals just think a different way than me, I don't know.

As for prison, it's full of sexhavers and now that they've lost their sexhaving privilege and get to feel what we've felt our whole lives (kind of), they're desperate to have it back. And of course, they can't rape anyone without asserting dominance over him first.

thats prison rape. not gay adult on little boy rape

bro what i was forced i am not gay nigga:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
no one is calling you gay. we are just saying the amount of straight men who have been raped by fags is likely far far higher than society says. Imo average man for this reason even with foids doing #metoo is more dangerous than average foid. Many men who you see as normal, may have latent faggot rapist tendencies, criminal tendencies, inability to control anger.

no one is calling you gay. we are just saying the amount of straight men who have been raped by fags is likely far far higher than society says. Imo average man for this reason even with foids doing #metoo is more dangerous than average foid. Many men who you see as normal, may have latent faggot rapist tendencies, criminal tendencies, inability to control anger.
yeah sorry dude i am just a fuckin dumbass i am too mentally fucked to understand

But no they'll never stop and they'll only seek to forever increase their opportunities to molest normal straight men/boys and turn em into degenerates if possible.
if a straight adult male gets raped, will he end up turning gay, the same percentage of the time as a little boy getting raped?

Pretty much all fags are rapists and pedophiles

Look at the gay pride parades, you got faggots dancing naked and twerking on little kids, but that’s normal according to society meanwhile a straight male wanting to fuck a prime fully-developed 16 year old fertile female, is a pedophile

Clown logic, clown world

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

if a straight adult male gets raped, will he end up turning gay, the same percentage of the time as a little boy getting raped?
hard to say tbh. Since society bans this type of research we can't know. My guess it is probably half the chances as adult male mind is more solidified and so less likely to fall into depravity as a result.
Pretty much all fags are rapists and pedophiles

Look at the gay pride parades, you got faggots dancing naked and twerking on little kids, but that’s normal according to society meanwhile a straight male wanting to fuck a prime fully-developed 16 year old fertile female, is a pedophile

Clown logic, clown world

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
indeed and they call use problematic. we aren't ones doing all that gay shit. Also two pandemics, the AIDS and now monkeypox are being spread by faggots, in some cases even kids getting em due to fag molesting em or hugging em after being infected. Incels even with all the shootings will have resulted in far far far less deaths than fags have with their pandemics killing literal millions.

hard to say tbh. Since society bans this type of research we can't know. My guess it is probably half the chances as adult male mind is more solidified and so less likely to fall into depravity as a result.

indeed and they call use problematic. we aren't ones doing all that gay shit. Also two pandemics, the AIDS and now monkeypox are being spread by faggots, in some cases even kids getting em due to fag molesting em or hugging em after being infected. Incels even with all the shootings will have resulted in far far far less deaths than fags have with their pandemics killing literal millions.

Faggotry is a disease which can only be cured with a bullet to the head

Faggotry is a disease which can only be cured with a bullet to the head
Leviticus had the cure to faggotry all along:

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.