Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity More feminist trash https://youtu.be/uKZYqVLBjj0?si=JAZ9pRDTbBSEJr1W

What a bunch of bullshits.

I'm sick and tired of this retarded ideology. Feminism should be banned on a global scale and all of its adherents forcibly re-educated or just executed (in Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers)

Lol what a nice event too try out diffrent types off weapons

Funny how this is all happening in places where foids have rights like france. its not the government raping you retard its all the third worlders you import on mass. Lmao I can never take anything women say seriously ever

Funny how this is all happening in places where foids have rights like france. its not the government raping you retard its all the third worlders you import on mass. Lmao I can never take anything women say seriously ever
yeah, females have privileges in EU, North America and few post Soviet countries but they don't talk much about actual problems women experience for example in Afghanistan, they mostly talk about mythical patriarchy in the West:lul:

yeah, females have privileges in EU, North America and few post Soviet countries but they don't talk much about actual problems women experience for example in Afghanistan, they mostly talk about mythical patriarchy in the West:lul:
they will soon live like women in Afghanistan, the immigrants will turn that wholesome liberal society in Africa

"The (NotBeingDoneByChad) Rapist is YOU"