Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel more female trashes are killing themselves

M

manletcurrycel434

Recruit
★★★
Male suicides are the majority of all cases: I sleep
Females suicides rising: Real shit!

Trust me no women is killing there self with so many sex options available at all time

Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance.

Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.

white females are killing themsleves
Based white genocide.

Be5dc089 cf75 49b7 b30a 8b3f00c3446e

"Rates for white women have increased across all age groups, but they are the highest among those ages 35-64."

Foids killing themselves as soon as they hit the wall. :whitepill::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelshaha:

"Rates for white women have increased across all age groups, but they are the highest among those ages 35-64."

Foids killing themselves as soon as they hit the wall. :whitepill::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelshaha:
Stupid Bitches have it coming then.

Foids have as much power as never before in history and yes the happiness of the average foid keeps decreasing

Welcome to the party :no:
Welcome to the graveyard :feelskek:

This is actually sad because they aren't hopping on my cock before committing suicide. Just tragic.

It's all crackers killing themselves
It’s because everyone else is family oriented, while whites (western ones at least) are left to fend for themselves.

You're aging so you're not as attractive anymore and as liked. There might even become a point where no man is interested in you anymore.

So basically they get to feel what most ugly men feel through their lives.

I'm also certain most of those women committing sudoku are childless and single. Isn't it funny how the media is touting how they're the happiest demographic out there? Hella copium.

But this problem of theirs is completely self-created. They could have settled with an average guy with average looks, average dick, average income.. but average isn't good enough for them. If its not instant Chad butterflies they'd rather self delete and let their hordes of cats munch on their corpses