Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

more experience with women will make you hate them even more

living

living

nikolas cruz fanclub
-
i had bluepill traces in me until very recently. i wanted to talk to them online, and i was able to do so with several.

all 4 of them were the femcel type, none of them had sex. so out of women, this(for me at least) is the best of the best. they were not the braindead normie used up cum dumpsters you see irl.

and yet... i slowly realized after a few days that i dont wanna talk to them anymore, and i ghosted

the truth is that anyone that respects women, has still no experience in talking to them

there is literally no point of talking to a woman if you don't get pussy

none

do they not know that they are worth less than a cockroach if they can't provide that?

i didn't until recently

i see now that it doesn't matter if she's smart or whatever, she just needs to be born without genital defects and all her holes that i can make use of.

am i retarded for realizing this so late?

i honestly think that i'm not able to behave normally around them anymore. i dont think i will be able to "play the game" and act funny like i did before in order to make them like me. i will stare them down, make them feel uncomfortable and treat them like shit any chance i get.

Femcel does not exist
i know it doesn't, but you cannot deny there's a type of insecure, clingy, weak and submissive woman that you can define that way. that's the only type i want anyway, someone i can control

they were clingy and never left their house and responded instantly. i talked to them on voice so it was very obvious they were insecure
Do they know how you look? If yes you could get one of their holes maybe.

they were clingy and never left their house and responded instantly. i talked to them on voice so it was very obvious they were insecure

Sounds hot, honestly. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Literally my preferred type of toilet.

Do they know how you look? If yes you could get one of their holes maybe.
yes 3 of them knew. i offered one of them to fly her out though she lived with her parents and they wouldnt allow it, i persisted but got tired of dealing with it and cut her off

yes 3 of them knew. i offered one of them to fly her out though she lived with her parents and they wouldnt allow it, i persisted but got tired of dealing with it and cut her off
If they refuse to to meet irl, its pointless to continue the chatting. Good move ghosting them.

it is, unfortunately you are not able to reap the rewards like i said due to distance
For whatever reason, if toilets know they can't meet you they're more responsive than ones that live close by. My guess is because they know they can withhold sex more easily and use you for non sexual attention. A guy that lives close will want to meet up so they can move things along and get to sex as quickly as possible, since this is the only thing that foids are good for.

read "femcel" stopped reading

Yeah that's true. If you respect women you just don't know their nature yet.

lol, and you believed that?
Obviously femVOLcels exist. Women have much higher threshold for sexual frustration than men, they can live without sex from relatively attractive guys, if they cannot find these for whichever reason, for months and months, whilst an average man in his 20s would miss sex after 2 weeks of a dry spell.