Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More Evidence that Foids Want Ugly Men DEAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Just hold your nose and watch 20 minutes of General Hospital, which is a popular soap opera produced specifically for foids.
You'll notice that EVERY. FUCKING. GUY. on that show is a Chad, or Chad-lite, at a minimum. Even the guy who cleans the toilets. Even the children.

Index4
Index
Index3
Index5
Index6
Index8

What you're witnessing, my friends, is a woman's ideal world, a place where there's no such thing as ugly and average-looking men to threaten her precious vagina.

The producers of these shows know that women despise ugly men with a purple passion. They know that, if women had their way, every sub-8 male on the planet would instantly vanish and be replaced by men that resemble the cast of a typical soap opera. That's one of the main reasons why foids love these shows so much. They're a form of escapism for them-- an escape to a place that's the next best thing to actually living in a world devoid of unattractive men. It's their 'safe space', if you will.

The next time you're out in public, you'll surely notice that women avoid you like a brain tumor. That's because they wish you didn't exist in the first place. In fact, the reason why the majority of women mope around looking miserable and paranoid all the time is because most men are unattractive. So, they live their lives in fear of interacting with the opposite sex, and are constantly hostile and defensive towards men. This is exactly why women are so obsessed with soap operas.

Last edited:
Shit like this will leave you physically mentally and emotionally scarred.

I never thought about it this way before. Interesting observation. Anyways, good morning I hate women.

I never thought about it this way before. Interesting observation. Anyways, good morning I hate women.
Good morning boyo.

No point in denying it, our nonexistence would be appreiated by the rest of the world, specially foids

It looks like they discovered a cure for hair loss in that hospital.

Women don't hate ugly mean in of themselves, they hate ugly, sexual men. This is why the thought of sub-8s looking at them in public is so disgusting to them, because they would rather want those men to be either dead, so they can't rape them, and thus pass on their inferior genes.

Just hold your nose and watch 20 minutes of General Hospital, which is a popular soap opera produced specifically for foids.
You'll notice that EVERY. FUCKING. GUY. on that show is a Chad, or Chad-lite, at a minimum. Even the guy who cleans the toilets. Even the children.

View attachment 137976View attachment 137977View attachment 137978View attachment 137979View attachment 137980View attachment 137983

What you're witnessing, my friends, is a woman's ideal world, a place where there's no such thing as ugly and average-looking men to threaten her precious vagina.

The producers of these shows know that women despise ugly men with a purple passion. They know that, if women had their way, every sub-8 male on the planet would instantly vanish and be replaced by men that resemble the cast of a typical soap opera. That's one of the main reasons why foids love these shows so much. They're a form of escapism for them-- an escape to a place that's the next best thing to actually living in a world devoid of unattractive men. It's their 'safe space', if you will.

The next time you're out in public, you'll surely notice that women avoid you like a brain tumor. That's because they wish you didn't exist in the first place. In fact, the reason why the majority of women mope around looking miserable and paranoid all the time is because most men are unattractive. So, they live their lives in fear of interacting with the opposite sex, and are constantly hostile and defensive towards men. This is exactly why women are so obsessed with soap operas.
ugly male is like %96 of all men btw

Most tv shows nowadays are like that. The female cast is extremely diverse in race, attractiveness and body shape. While 95% of the men are tall, muscular white chads.

Women don't hate ugly mean in of themselves, they hate ugly, sexual men. This is why the thought of sub-8s looking at them in public is so disgusting to them, because they would rather want those men to be either dead, so they can't rape them, and thus pass on their inferior genes.
Actually, no.
Women instinctively assume that all ugly men are sexual, and will avoid them as a precaution. I know this from firsthand experience (the only exceptions are very old men, very young men, very weak men, or gay men).

View attachment 137976View attachment 137977View attachment 137978View attachment 137979View attachment 137980View attachment 137983

ofc dude

good looking things sell

Actually, no.
Women instinctively assume that all ugly men are sexual, and will avoid them as a precaution. I know this from firsthand experience (the only exceptions are very old men, very young men, very weak men, or gay men).
Yes, because the vast majority of men are. But my point is that they don't hate them for their looks, but rather, for the fact that they want to pass those looks on.

Yes, because the vast majority of men are. But my point is that they don't hate them for their looks, but rather, for the fact that they want to pass those looks on.
Yes, that's the reason why all foids hate unattractive men.

If they want me dead so be it, I will strike first

(((Hoe spittle.)))

In fact, the reason why the majority of women mope around looking miserable and paranoid all the time is because most men are unattractive.
Most foids wearing fakeup could probably find their looksmatch on this site. The only reason their ego's are this big is because of men's unrestrained sex drives. A bunch of men (a few Chad-lites even) will hit up fat and ugly foids for sex and in those foids' tiny minds they deserve a Chad-lite for a relationship because they got fucked by them before. The only reason foids' preferences and wants matter is because cucks in the past gave them too many rights and choices and as a result set up a retarded status quo for future generations to deal with.

There's a lot of shows like this I'm sure, not just General Hospital. There's also some show that runs in the background when I'm doing shit, and it's also literally just all Chads. Don't know what it's called.

Most foids wearing fakeup could probably find their looksmatch on this site. The only reason their ego's are this big is because of men's unrestrained sex drives. A bunch of men (a few Chad-lites even) will hit up fat and ugly foids for sex and in those foids' tiny minds they deserve a Chad-lite for a relationship because they got fucked by them before. The only reason foids' preferences and wants matter is because cucks in the past gave them too many rights and choices and as a result set up a retarded status quo for future generations to deal with.
Wholeheartedly agree. Most foids are actually ugly underneath their fakeup, and they know it. That's precisely why they almost never go out in public without it. The only reason these beasts are in demand is because of our relentlessly high sex drive. That's the curse that nature has cast upon us.

They want us dead but don't legalize euthanasia :reeeeee:

This is the fucking truth. They hate interacting with ugly guys. Even ugly midget women believe they deserve one of those chads

This is the fucking truth. They hate interacting with ugly guys. Even ugly midget women believe they deserve one of those chads
That's because there's absolutely no correlation between a woman's looks and who she's attracted to. Don't know why this myth of 'lowering your standards' to find a woman persists. Ugly foids want Chad, just like Stacies do.

Soaps are what whores watch to think they're affluent socialite trash who live off of daddy's money and sleep around with chads on yachts all day.

Foids even hate being in the presence of ugly men let alone fucking

“Hospital? What is it!?”

Maybe only oldcels will get this.

The biggest example of this are women's erotic novels. They ALL have a young, goodlooking guy on the front. There's no reason to fantasize about an average joe.

The biggest example of this are women's erotic novels. They ALL have a young, goodlooking guy on the front. There's no reason to fantasize about an average joe.