Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel More daily suicide fuel for ethnics, "femcels" asked about their opinion on ethnic men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Do not enter if you are considering roping tonight.

why do you even torture yourself? The main reason I left reddit. EVERY foid is a white supremacist. Even IT users would prob date a 2/10 white guy than ethnic chad. liberal foids arent more open to dating ethnics JFL. they VIRTUE SIGNAL

All these femcel threads lately, I swear this site should be changed to femceltears

They make this shit up, especially about what the one bitch said about the Asian guys, they're pretty nice, but their women just treat them like shit.

They make this shit up, especially about what the one bitch said about the Asian guys, they're pretty nice, but their women just treat them like shit.
Arab men are misogynistic and patriarchal, that's why females hate us!

Arab men are misogynistic and patriarchal, that's why females hate us!
better than being hated for being ugly,creepy, and smelly. at least arab men are feared

200w.gif

im too scared to read it. are you?
I read it 50% just strawmanned the conversation to be about "all males" the other 50% are applying failed roastie logic to justify not dating ethics.

What happened to progressivism, and not being racist, and liberal, and vegan, and such?

im too scared to read it. are you?

Don't bother, you could literally feel your brain cells burning out just reading their utter stupidity and shitty point of view.

they think 80% of men are garbage and that all sub6 males wants 7+/10 foids

Lol femcel

Femcel is a freaking meme, but its not the funny kind of meme. Its the one that makes you want to down a gallon of bleach because of the hypocritical stupidity.

Don't bother, you could literally feel your brain cells burning out just reading their utter stupidity and shitty point of view.

they think 80% of men are garbage and that all sub6 males wants 7+/10 foids

Lol femcel
Just read some of it. Yep a white roastie refusing to date non whites. Typical

These femcels are sneaky af. They will give a lot of different reasons for not dating ethnic men: "they see me as a object", "they see me as a status symbol", "they force their culture upon me", "there are cultural incompatibilities", etc. While these points are all valid and true to some extent, they'll never give you the real reason for not dating ethnics, which is that they have a strong race preference. They prefer white.
Yep they can’t just straight up say they are ugly. JFL “indian men are misogynistic”

They are all racist until they see chaddam

ugly = toxic/misogynistic/nazi/terrorist

My IQ drops everytime I read something written by a feemayle. Foids are just kids pretending to be adult human beings. Giving them rights was the biggest mistake in the History of mankind.

Why do women ALWAYS LIE and say ethnic men treat women worse? LMAO

Ethnic men are subservient as fuck to women and treat them like queens.

Just be honest and say you think ethnic men are ugly, you whores.

being ugly is the far the worst crime

In the West, being ugly is perceived as worse than literally being Hitler, because at least Hitler was relatively good looking and had sex.

Why do women ALWAYS LIE and say ethnic men treat women worse? LMAO

Ethnic men are subservient as fuck to women and treat them like queens.

Just be honest and say you think ethnic men are ugly, you whores.
This. Tons of whites are misogynistic but difference is they are better looking

They are beyond of the most stupid people ever. They are a child who is unhappy with an expensive toy on their birthday.

That sub is certainly 99% “witty” soyboys parodying incel culture, there are no femcels.

"Every good guy who is a 5 with a good personality wants to date and marry a 7, and he will probably get her (again, cause so many men are garbage). So you need to be above average attractive or a high status woman to access even the average looking “good” men! "
:feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

you should have put 'do not enter' on the title.:feelscry:. brb buying rope