Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based More criminals deserve death

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
*TLDR summarized in gifs and title

All violent criminals should be executed by the state, it should be a normal sentencing (but not the default)
dislike no GIF by Capital Cities

Repeat criminals and especially career criminals should not reproduce. They do, quite a lot actually. Their behavior is genetic though. We aren’t allowed to acknowledge that, but if we did how could you not see that execution or castration is a moral obligation?
stop motion animation GIF by Massive Science

We owe it to the safety and overall benefit of our future that these people should be dealt with in the present to prevent the never ending cycle of degenerate bullshit.
ovo sound dreaming of my paradise GIF by Majid Jordan

recidivism is very common among that scum

Soyciety and normies would rather execute hard-working nerdy uggos than an animalistic criminal corrupt scumbags.

The priority of the state should be to give incels girlfriends and wives rather than executing criminals.

more foids and nomies need that

iu

These policies are the only way forward. The West is too soft on violent criminals with its hippy fucking laws.

I am a criminal so, I should not be allowed to reproduce.
JFL, even if I wanted no foid would accept

I am a criminal so, I should not be allowed to reproduce.
JFL, even if I wanted no foid would accept
It depends on the type of crime and criminal. A cold-blooded murder is not the same as someone who went to jail for assault.

I have a fantasy of murder-torturing a convicted shitskin rapist of white teen girls in GTA5. Instead, they will live in the UK for another 10 years because muh human rights.

niggers deserve death