Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy More beautiful wisdom from IT

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

love won't cure your misery
Yes, sure. Just feel crippling loneliness all the time bro!

being bitter and unhappy is unnactractive
girls sure get wet when I'm in a good mood man! thx for the advice!
(seriously though, most users here don't actually talk about "bitter","unhappy" or incel-like things in front of other people... in what planet do you live? And if we don't, do girls just have a detector for our toxic :soy: personalities?)

treat yourself with the kindness you want from others
Where do they get this idea that incels behave the same way irl as they do online? Are they insane?

get a good haircut, nice clothes, hold yourself in a confident manner, smile at people, and you'll be seen as attractive
l-m-a-o
haircut? if only you knew how bad things really are...
And do they think we don't dress like normal people?
Also, confidence is only hot if you're Chad, otherwise it's seen as creepy.
Don't forget to smile with your crooked teeth though bro! (tbh I'm glad I fixed those, had to wear braces for a time :feelsLSD:)

women who like "chads" are shallow, if i'm correct in assuming a Chad is a womanizing, arrogant, rude, yet physically attractive man
Absolute cope, all women love the concept of Chad. That's what they are biologically wired to be attracted to. An alpha male. That's nothing new, it's just that with the (((sexual liberation))) women's sexuality is allowed to run rampant without restraints and they're showing these preferences openly now.

women who like kind men no matter their appearance do exist; you have to be patient and actually be kind. as long as you don't expect success at every turn and are kind even, and especially, when you don't get it, you'll find a loving woman who wants to be with you as your equal
There's someone for everyone bro!

patience and kindness in the face of rejection is incredibly, even painfully, difficult to do, but it's necessary. you will never keep someone's love if you refuse to keep being an understanding and loving person.
just don't be demoralized after being rejected thousands of times theory

Notice how he doesn't give any advice towards actually bettering your own body (like growth hormone, hair growth related-stuff, plastic surgery, etc.). Absolutely delusional. This shit is 99% upvoted btw

High iq response. IT is quite frankly on the same level of delusion as flat earthers. I constantly ask them to give proof of their beliefs (ie: if they claim that short men dont have it harder in dating, I would ask for studies or something), every SINGLE time they tell me to fuck off rather than actually trying. The only good thing that comes from this is that a couple of people on r/braincels were from IT and migrated here.

just be bluepilled theory

Tfu blet on social outgoing girlies, this is world of darkness and deserves our hate. Lets hate it togehter

nice debunking those cuck guests going to be pissed :feelsokman:

Permission to post this in the original thread?

Why do you give them attention? I never look on that site. I couldn't care less what they think.

OP this is high IQ analysis

women like kind men no matter their appearance

Yeah that's why not a single woman out of the 66 women (33 daughters and 33 mothers) chose ONE unattractive dude no matter what personality they assigned him with.

These people can't comprehend that ugly people exist

t.bluepilled virgin who have never tested his own theories.

High iq response. IT is quite frankly on the same level of delusion as flat earthers. I constantly ask them to give proof of their beliefs

We still need real evidence for the spherical earth though. NASA is a scam and ISS is a scam all to make some money and nothing else and people still believe in this crap.

We still need real evidence for the spherical earth though. NASA is a scam and ISS is a scam all to make some money and nothing else and people still believe in this crap.

How is NASA and ISS a scam?

More jew propaganda to keep the drones under the thumb

Nice fucking post. Needed something like this.

These people can't comprehend that ugly people exist

Basically. Im always surprised by this fact. Most normies really think that ugly people dont exist. And if they are confronted with irrefutable proof, they anyway think that its not important. Its so shocking how delusional most people are.

Btw

Thanks for this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Soytears are below zero IQ

They will never touch this.

I wish i could make posts like this, tbh.

In the ocean the bottom of the ship disappears before the top

It has nothing to do with it. It is about how the human eye works. Also the condition of the surroundings play a role as well in it.

Just imagine if blackops2cel smiled at people and acted confident.

I just spoofed that post in my latest Inkeltears thread.

"Just be a beta yes-man cuckboy, bro. That's the kind of guy who really fucks."