Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel More baby fever fuel

Why?
On what?
EVVERY FUCKER ON HERE IS A FUCKING ORGANIC WHO ONLY WANTS CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THEIR EGO ILL FUCKING TEAR THAT INCOOREECTIONESS OUT OF THEM SO HELP ME GOD ILL PIN THE UTERUS OVARIES AND TESTICKES AND DICKS OF ALL THESE FUCKERS ON MY WALL AS A TROPHY AND MONUMENT TO DESTROYING YOU DAMNED INCORRECTIONISTS

EVVERY FUCKER ON HERE IS A FUCKING ORGANIC WHO ONLY WANTS CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THEIR EGO ILL FUCKING TEAR THAT INCOOREECTIONESS OUT OF THEM SO HELP ME GOD ILL PIN THE UTERUS OVARIES AND TESTICKES AND DICKS OF ALL THESE FUCKERS ON MY WALL AS A TROPHY AND MONUMENT TO DESTROYING YOU DAMNED INCORRECTIONISTS
Ok

Cause having children is the objective of living
IF YOU REPRODUCE OUT OF EGO ILL SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK IN GTAV NO MERCY EDITION ILL FORCE YOU TO WATCH SIMPSONS SLOP SEASON 35 on loop

Why do you want to have kids
Because it gives lots of ppl reason to live lmfao deadass our purpose is to nut into whatever foid is attractive and reproduce that’s why whenever a foid has a divorce with her husband the husband ends up being completely depressed and defeated that’s why sometimes i wish to be a father and actually teach the kid valuable things like i,e standing up/fighting for youself basically mma maxxing and iqmax to so that way it ends up being better than me and I’d actually achieved something once in my life because what other purpose do i have? There’s noone i care for to stay alive lol

Last edited:
Because it gives lots of ppl reason to live lmfao deadass our purpose is to nut into whatever foid is attractive and reproduce that’s why whenever a foid has a divorce with her husband the husband ends up being completely depressed and defeated
This.

Because it gives lots of ppl reason to live lmfao deadass our purpose is to nut into whatever foid is attractive and reproduce that’s why whenever a foid has a divorce with her husband the husband ends up being completely depressed and defeated that’s why sometimes i wish to be a father and actually teach the kid valuable things like i,e standing up/fighting for youself basically mma maxxing and iqmax to so that way it ends up being better than me and I’d actually achieved something once in my life because what other purpose do i have? There’s noone i care for to stay alive lol
How do you help a kid iqmax