Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

morals don't exist. only losers in life care about them

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
only failures talk about morals and only do so because they lost and want competitors to go easy on them

no, thats your opinion. Morals give you humanity , sorry i dont wanna be a piece of shit and screw other people over for the sake of it.

It keeps ppl in line (goodboi) and keeps society functional. If everyone was in it for themselves then there would be trust issues.

Its best to feign morals (virtue signal) and then do whatever the fuck you want personally.

agreed. its all subjective bullshit. go and get yours and fuck over as many people as you can to get to where you want to be. sociopath game

Only winners care about them, if the losers cared they would have died off already

no, thats your opinion. Morals give you humanity , sorry i dont wanna be a piece of shit and screw other people over for the sake of it.
i agree for the most part. :)

Morals, ethics, laws are nothing but socil constructs

Kek, i'd love to see you non moral believing idiots live in your own private world. Lets see how long it would last. I'd give it a week.

Kek, i'd love to see you non moral believing idiots live in your own private world. Lets see how long it would last. I'd give it a week.
I give it 3 days

People who care about morals are called goyim.