Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Morals are a cope made by/for ugly men

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Or weak people in general.

Why do humans instinctively long for ideas like compassion, love,not caring about looks, heroism in dying for your country and bla bla bla?

Why even myself got in the past teary eyes when the girl in Howl's moving Castle tells the MC "I don't care if you're a monster". Is because I am sensitive and deep right?

BULLSHIT.

It's just a sneaky and coveted way of my biological imperative to impose itself. I am a monkey programmed to coom and coom inside all fertile females leaving bastards all around the world while cucks provide for them.

BUT , here things get interesting, nature also cursed me with the gift of self awareness that makes me realize that being a a monster my primal urge cannot be fulfilled. This leads me to unconsciously develop a system of imagined bugs through which I could crack the system : ie a woman who likes my face even if hideous. The continuous longing and rumination birth an idea that gives me comfort, warmth and peaceful feelings. I find these feelings beautiful and grow fond of them to the point of thinking they're something that have value by themselves.

I've just invented a hierarchy of things that make me uncomfortable (Chads having casual sex with your teenage oneitis) oppised to things that make me comfortable (the idea of women not being bothered by ugliness and loving you for who you are). I JUST CREATED MORALS.

But as I just explained the necessity, birth, and developments of these morals are 1)Strictly biological and 2)Totally self interest driven.

I'm just like a guy sucking at Dark Souls, wishing there was an easy mode and, instead of facing my one detective ability as a player, I create the idea that an "easy mode would be something desirable".

Then I go the interweb to lament about it and the nerds (Chads) laugh at me with the meme "git gud". But since I can't " git gud " due to my faulty nature I imagine MY version of Dark Soul where I'm not judged by my skills but about my desire to explore the game and visit its beautiful environments. Where I can breeze through the enemies like in Devil May Cry. So now I consider the version of Dark Souls that exists only in my head better than the actual Dark Souls that everyone with the skills to "git gud" love and would never change.

Now this applies to everything.

Why heroes are loved? Cause they allow you to not die by the hands of barbarians
Why heroes act like heroes? To not get their offspring killed and replaced with the seed of stranger men
Why FDS dream about non existent HVM with the morality of a white knight? To not let Coolidge effect take the man away from the nest.

So if nature/biology is "shallow" so are any countermeasures to not be damaged by said shallowness when the goal is ultimately to benefit from the fruits of that shallow system.

That's why I removed the idea of "blame" and replaced it with the more honest and pure concept of HATRED. I don't care if m'foid has any responsibility or even any say in my tragedy. She with her presence is constant salt in the wounds of my pride. Her choosing Chad and vomiting glancing at me fills me with the fires of hell and the venom of all existing snakes. I don't need (not anymore) to create a system of morals, ideas, responsibilities and depict my soul has something "sensitive", victim of the world's cruel dynamics. I refuse to be the victim who almost beg the world to understand me and listen to my reasons. I gave myself to unfiltered and unhinged by human logic tremendous, immortal hatred.

my mang posting wall of text every 5 minutes just for it to be water JFL

my mang posting wall of text every 5 minutes just for it to be water JFL
It's this or fapping to hentai but I have to do chores soon and I'd smell like the corpse of a colossal squid

Not exactly...

Morality is all members of society accepting that they cannot 100% fulfill their biological desires and reaching a de facto compromise with each other.

Traditional morality requires men to compromise on the quantity of women they will have sex with, and requires women to compromise on the quality of men they will have sex with. It's a rational system for society to have.

Problem is in modern society, morality no longer applies to everyone. A large section of society can break moral rules without condemnation.

Not exactly...

Morality is all members of society accepting that they cannot 100% fulfill their biological desires and reaching a de facto compromise with each other.

Traditional morality requires men to compromise on the quantity of women they will have sex with, and requires women to compromise on the quality of men they will have sex with. It's a rational system for society to have.

Problem is in modern society, morality no longer applies to everyone. A large section of society can break moral rules without condemnation.
Leave 10 chad kids and 10 stacy girls on a deserted island and come back 10 years later when they're 18. You'll find them having orgies all the time. Morals appear when unattractive men, in order to cooperate, want their piece too

It has always been like this. That's why religions exists so that undesired men can get a piece too...

Leave 10 chad kids and 10 stacy girls on a deserted island and come back 10 years later when they're 18. You'll find them having orgies all the time. Morals appear when unattractive men, in order to cooperate, want their piece too
Jfl
It has always been like this. That's why religions exists so that undesired men can get a piece too...
Jfl