Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Morality?

My position is that...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Wondering about how we stand on this one tbh ngl though I probably already know the answer.

• This poll will close: Feb 23, 2019 at 1:05 AM.
Why?

Its subjective.

Just because there is no really a reason for it to be open longer than that.
Fair enough. I usual leave mine 7 days.

Morals are subjective but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t adhere to them.

muh subjective morality
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'll vote "No idea" since I'm still unsure tbh ngl.

Retribution is the morally and ethically correct thing to do if you have been tortured

morality is a spook

Morality may be subjective, but it's everyone's subjective desire to avoid pain, negative emotions, and to avoid preference frustration. Therefore we could operate under the logic that this is the closest thing to objectivity, consensus, the satisfaction of existing preferences, or better yet, avoiding the creation of preferences altogether.

In a just world, one person's happiness would not come at the expense of another person's pain.

Basically what I'm saying is that even if morality is subjective, we should operate under the assumption that it's not. Just because you're not the one feeling bad at any given moment doesn't mean that particular, immediate form of suffering doesn't exist. If physical pain and emotions were collectively shared, the entire world would rope.

morality is objective / morality exists.

totally subjective, the animals have no morals and we are animals

Morality is objective. There is a real right and wrong. What has been done to me is obviously not morally right.

I'm surprised by the current results tbh.

Who added "amorality" tag to this thread? It wasn't me.... :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Morality is objective. I experience it. I experience the world around me

Wtf are u guys talkig about