Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Monster University: the hidden blackpill.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I recently watched monsters university. A story about a short, ugly loser that doesn't fit in (seem familiar?).
So he fails, goes to university in the hopes of making it big, only to be lured into a false sense of security by the chads(ror) and bullied and made fun of, even his chad friend sullivan betraying him to hang out with the cool kids.
There's a big tournament arc and mike's team makes it to the finals. The last challenge? Be the scariest. By surprise Mike sets off the meter all the way to the max, but it later turns out sullivan set the difficulty to easy so they win, because he knows Mike will fuck it up for everyone because he's a loser. After that Mike goes out himself to prove to himself that he IS scary. The result? he isn't scary at all, crushing his dreams of ever becoming a professional "scarer" forever. Now any regular kids movie would make him achieve it somehow, but not monster university. He has failed forever. He will never achieve his dreams. Why? Because he doesn't fit in, because he's different, because he's ugly.

of course after this because it's a lighthearted kids' movie he still gets his job at monster inc and is "happy" but you get the point. (still a wagecuck IT guy btw.)

Hello there I know you on discord

1662784278481999.jpg

They make nice cold coffee drinks

I just downloaded rob Zombies

The Munster's