Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Monkmaxxers Lifefuel

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
For any monk maxxers: http://www.watpahnanachat.org/joining?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I found this monastery. It is English speaking and in Thailand. No women there. Full on monks. Very peaceful life and great place for developing skills to occult max in peace and come to terms with suffering.
@Mystic @thebuddhacel @LDARBuddah @Sparrow's Song
I will probably go in a year or so. Just need have a gymcelled body and good mental state before going
@Murdoch89
@Akhnai

I always wanted to be one of those shaolin monks or something

I wish to try becoming a monk someday

I wish to try becoming a monk someday
A monastery is like a place of peace amongst this chaotic degenerate world. No worries about finances, about where your keys are, wage slaving for a boss, or other bullshit. But questions like how was your day? What did you see in your dreams/trances/Meditation. And chill physical labor. No women for you to lust after and fail or be enraged towards men slaying them. No worries about family or friends. Just chill life with studying nature of the world.

Better off finding some other Chinese Martial Art style with a real lineage if you're interested in learning combative skills with a cultural component. Modern day Shaolin is tourist attraction

A monastery is like a place of peace amongst this chaotic degenerate world. No worries about finances, about where your keys are, wage slaving for a boss, or other bullshit. But questions like how was your day? What did you see in your dreams/trances/Meditation. And chill physical labor. No women for you to lust after and fail or be enraged towards men slaying them. No worries about family or friends. Just chill life with studying nature of the world.
I will begin meditating soon

I considered it but dunno, It looks chill but I am worried they will waste my time teaching me about buddha or whatever I am not interested in the religious aspect of it I just want to chill and clear my head and I am not sure if that would be the right place. I don't mind meditating, etc... I just don't want to be indoctrinated into some religiosu cult or soem shit with soem reluigiosu rules and stuff, although what I know about Buddhism it probably isn't something like that.

I considered it but dunno, It looks chill but I am worried they will waste my time teaching me about buddha or whatever I am not interested in the religious aspect of it I just want to chill and clear my head and I am not sure if that would be the right place. I don't mind meditating, etc... I just don't want to be indoctrinated into some religiosu cult or soem shit with soem reluigiosu rules and stuff, although what I know about Buddhism it probably isn't something like that.
You can just repeat whatever they teach u if ur too lazy to care

You can just repeat whatever they teach u if ur too lazy to care

I actually wouldn't mind doing shit like this but I have 1 problem my diet is really fucked I can eat only few products. I can probably eat rice and shit but I won't be able to eat any special dishes and I obviously won't have money to buy any so I hope they have some normal food there like rice and bread I would eat that all year long if they had that.

I actually wouldn't mind doing shit like this but I have 1 problem my diet is really fucked I can eat only few products. I can probably eat rice and shit but I won't be able to eat any special dishes and I obviously won't have money to buy any so I hope they have some normal food there like rice and bread I would eat that all year long if they had that.
Some monasteries only serve rice and beans for entire year as to make person no longer crave tasty food

Some monasteries only serve rice and beans for entire year as to make person no longer crave tasty food

good coz I can only eat rice anyway xDD From the asia culture kitchen anyway

Seems be cool. Tbh I would like a more isolated monastery, something that nobody knows in Himalayans. I want to be like Jhon Chang

3:10

Hell yeah. I hate how spiritually null it is around my parts wish i could run off to the Ganja river and Aghorimaxx right now.
Im going to have to wageslave for a while and get the fuck out of here looks like.

Good luck when you get there. If Buddhamaxxing helps your soul more than surgery than your pain tolerance must be god-like. Just try not to wander off into the desert with Christie McNally...

Seems be cool. Tbh I would like a more isolated monastery, something that nobody knows in Himalayans. I want to be like Jhon Chang

3:10

interestinf. I remember hearing about this guy. their are def people like this but even when you seek then they are rare as hell. I have seen a fortune teller before who was on point on determining my past without any prior knowledge but touching palm.

I want to go to a retreat where they kill you humanely.

What's your goal for doing this? It's not like it's a permanent solution to your problem.

What's your goal for doing this? It's not like it's a permanent solution to your problem.
it is permanent solution. from occult perspective my skills will be highly developed and also i will have come to terms with suffering.

Plot twist : monks are the biggest :bluepill: copers

Monks are delusional.

Based and high IQ.
We won't see couples making out and thus might even start to feel better

Based and high IQ.
We won't see couples making out and thus might even start to feel better
this is one of the best parts. there are nk women, i wont be seeing them for years maybe never again.

seems like a waste of time for me. My room is better.

it is permanent solution. from occult perspective my skills will be highly developed and also i will have come to terms with suffering.
Let's hope you're right. But, remember, your brain will change as you age, causing a big shift in your outlook. What appears to be a perfect solution for your life now may seem woefully inadequate as you enter middle age.

Let's hope you're right. But, remember, your brain will change as you age, causing a big shift in your outlook. What appears to be a perfect solution for your life now may seem woefully inadequate as you enter middle age.
Most monks are more than satisfied. Also do you see the oldcels here? They are in pain 24/7 rotting endlessly. I rather become a monk who lucid dream at will, who can leave this body as needed. Who can tolerate all suffering.

I'll check it out. Thanks for the info

"If you have previously had any mental illnesses, including depressive phases and signs of psychotic episodes, we can not allow you to take on monastic life at Wat Pah Nanachat"

Ok, so that makes it impossible for me. I'm glad I don't have to spend time considering doing something like that.

Luck be to you

"If you have previously had any mental illnesses, including depressive phases and signs of psychotic episodes, we can not allow you to take on monastic life at Wat Pah Nanachat"

Ok, so that makes it impossible for me. I'm glad I don't have to spend time considering doing something like that.
I mean you could lie if your illness is not severe. but the monastery have no choice but to ban unhealthy people as there are not enough funds,a bad apple can spoil the bunch type thinking, also an unhealthy body makes it hard to meditate, when I was fat it was definetly harder to meditate regardless of me lying down or using a stool or cross logged.

I mean you could lie if your illness is not severe. but the monastery have no choice but to ban unhealthy people as there are not enough funds

I mean I wasn't diagnosed so technically that wouldn't be a lie. But still that would make me feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back