Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mongrelcels, do you resent your dad for procreating with a short ethnic?

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
I’ve seen people on here complain about their tall fathers, and it makes me think many of you have short ethnic mothers. My real question is do you resent your father more for not breeding with a taller woman or resent your mother more for having the inferior genetics?

If you resent your dad more, can you really blame him that much considering the fact that he probably isn’t that attractive and had to “take what he could get”?

Yes, I resent them both

I'm not a mongrel tbh.

I resent my grandmother for whoring herself to Tyrones.

Never met my parents, i have no clues who they are. I assume they were white (i'm white as mozzarella) but not properly caucasians (italy here, so mixed breed and i assume that cause i have a dark dark black beard and eyebrows). Father must been like an average height, like mmm i'd say slightly over 6'00"? But the slut i popped off from must have been like a short sub 5'4" for sure. Father probably a normie-looking and slut probably a 2/10. These are all assumptions based on how ugly i look+some basic mendel notions+how it society works where i live.

Said that, it's all 100% their fault for everything. People should stop reproducing in general AND, expecially, if they have no plans of keeping alive their toddler. So fuck them and fuck my life.