Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MONEYMAXXXING is the only true possibility

U

ugly_genius

Officer
Because these days - as we all know with these maerialistic foids - every stacy has a price.

So if we cut all the bs and just get down to the brass tax meat n potatoes of the predicament all of us here face, here's the deal...

Then we are all in agreement that as long as Chad, Tyrone and the crew are walking around among us, there is no possible hope based on anything that we do (charisma 'confidence' 'posture, etc... all flimsy bullshit).

However MONEY can actually make a concrete difference. Even though it may still be artificial - in real pure physical terms it can actually alchemically transform an otherwise impossible feat (i.e. bagging stacy), into a tangible possibility.

There is no other way (at least that I am aware of in the real world), that it can be achieved.

So my advice to all you yunguns who are in this situation for real and are not simply moping or wallowing around out of laziness. Moneymaxxx, moneymaxxx, moneymaxxx. Do it while you're still young and fk what anyone else tells you. It is the ONLY way.

Thank me in future. I wish some c_nt had told me this when I was the age most of you whippersnappers are now.

If you succeeded at moneymaxxing you can become a betabuxx cuck or a whoremonger.

If you can't moneymaxx, it's inceldom for life.

If you succeeded at moneymaxxing you can become a betabuxx cuck or a whoremonger.

If you can't moneymaxx, it's inceldom for life.
corrrect

its true, but if you are incel its far less likely you can moneymaxx to a differentiating level compared to a normie, because in general your incel traits means nobody likes you including people in the workplace

moneymaxxing for whores = :feelstastyman:

moneymaxxing for copes = :bigbrain:

Moneymaxx = one of the best maxx.

Just make big money bro! It's really easy!

actually yes. Just not for every stacy, because on that point you're right. Quite a lot of em now have their own careers... BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.

So on the gold diggers it will still work. I've seen it repeatedly with my own eyes. There is no (I repeat NO) other way for incels to even go anywhere near some of the stacys and even gigastacys that currency can magically open the door to. ...at least not without risking a restraining order or getting into some other kinda trouble.

And as for loyalty... lol i think we all know by now that by their very nature there are hardly any loyals at that high level. They will even cheat on chads let alone us. If loyalty is what youre trying to secure, cant help you there broham