Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Moneymaxxing

This would also be my long term strategy however a very long way to go before I can even start to think about putting money away.

Fuck you faggot also I like Hitler and I want to genocide non whites
a self hating jew? you’re already a stereotype

fucking I’ll beat you into hospital try it faggot I just don’t want to be arrested
lol look at this skinny jew talking tough

fucking I’ll send thug max people to kill you
yeah cause you know your kike ass would never, imagine sending someone instead of tackling your own issues like a man

yeah cause you know your kike ass would never, imagine sending someone instead of tackling your own issues like a man
Tough shit you still get beat up and robbed the Jewish method is extremely effective (in gta)

I make about $72k a year and reached $100k in savings last year. I almost made a couple million when I put $10k in Dogecoin but got nervous and took me money out. I've been thinking about reaching out to young millionaires and seeing if they can give me some guidance and mentoring me.
Respect, hopefully one day I´ll reach your level of financial stability

Respect, hopefully one day I´ll reach your level of financial stability
Pinch pennies. Cut your utilities down as much as you can. Don't have a car payment. After paying cash for my house it took about six years of doing that to hit $100k in savings.