Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Moneymaxxing

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
Financial wealth is important for me, cause I want to afford more copes, and higher Quality copes. I work at a local cookie factory and honestly, it pays well. I dont have to sit on my Ass all day long, and im physically active. I also have 2nd source of income. Im saving money, so I can afford to buy a Gaming PC, monitors and build my own Mancave. All of this, so I dont have to interact with the outside world and Normoids, bragging about how they got laid with their looksmatch at a party. Rather LDAR during the weekend in my mancave or My dads Audi, than dealing with STD infected cum dumpsters. Its Cope, dope or rope. I dont want to use drugs, cause I´ve done that in the past and that shit is depressing.

Financial wealth is important for me, cause I want to afford more copes, and higher Quality copes. I work at a local cookie factory and honestly, it pays well. I dont have to sit on my Ass all day long, and im physically active. I also have 2nd source of income. Im saving money, so I can afford to buy a Gaming PC, monitors and build my own Mancave. All of this, so I dont have to interact with the outside world and Normoids, bragging about how they got laid with their looksmatch at a party. Rather LDAR during the weekend in my mancave or My dads Audi, than dealing with STD infected cum dumpsters. Its Cope, dope or rope. I dont want to use drugs, cause I´ve done that in the past and that shit is depressing.
Yes so we can play videogames on steam togethr

After I graduated I worked for a few months so I could afford a high quality gaming pc. When I bought all of my setup I quit my job and applied for neetbuxx. It's been 4 years since then

After I graduated I worked for a few months so I could afford a high quality gaming pc. When I bought all of my setup I quit my job and applied for neetbuxx. It's been 4 years since then
Comfy, Im on my 3rd year since i quit my job of 7 years :feelscomfy:

Based

Comfy, Im on my 3rd year since i quit my job of 7 years :feelscomfy:
I could not imagine working for several years. Just a few months were already suifuel enough for me. But in the end it was worth it for my gaming setup. I dont have any other wishes/copes that I need to save up money for so neetbuxx it is as long as I can.

It's very good to focus on money, not foids

I wish video games still worked as a cope for me. I went through a good stretch playing COD, it was a big cope for me.

But, anyway, youre right. Every incel should try and get money, cause life becomes easier.

I could not imagine working for several years. Just a few months were already suifuel enough for me. But in the end it was worth it for my gaming setup. I dont have any other wishes/copes that I need to save up money for so neetbuxx it is as long as I can.
I plan on buying multiple monitors, so I can play a game while scrolling through .is at the same time

I plan on buying multiple monitors, so I can play a game while scrolling through .is at the same time
I always have Discord on my 2nd monitor and my browser (.is/show/youtube) or game on my main monitor

I have been working for decades now. And in all these years I have built vast and extensive collections and libraries of my copes.

I have enough resources saved to live on for around 10 years. And those 10 years would be good living.
I plan to retire early and really enjoy all the stuff I have collected over the years.

:blackpill:

I have been working for decades now. And in all these years I have built vast and extensive collections and libraries of my copes.

I have enough resources saved to live on for around 10 years. And those 10 years would be good living.
I plan to retire early and really enjoy all the stuff I have collected over the years.
Wage hard and pay tax so my parents can get even richer plz

This is what we call super based.

Wage hard and pay tax so my parents can get even richer plz
Would you explain this please?

Yes, I have paid a lot of taxes but I have also made a lot of money for myself.

My apartment is my empire! A huge empire of copes!

That’s good brocel! More money means more comfortable life, especially when you don’t spend money like the normscum do like travelling, simping for foids etc.

My dream is to save up enough money to eventually buy a property and rent out part of it to some normie to make him a rent slave while I leechmaxx.

Would you explain this please?

Yes, I have paid a lot of taxes but I have also made a lot of money for myself.

My apartment is my empire! A huge empire of copes!
:reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:

I might get a job soon. But it drains me being a lowly cog in the machine that makes some people so rich. Fuck the Jews that earn disproportionate salaries. They ruined it for everyone

Come on Bro! Let's moneymaxx. We can last for decades living comfortable on only our savings Bro. And we have video games, board games, movies, music records and stuff like that to last us a lifetime Bro.

I might get a job soon. But it drains me being a lowly cog in the machine that makes some people so rich. Fuck the Jews that earn disproportionate salaries. They ruined it for everyone
You can afford better and more expensive copes. And that is good.

And yeah! Fuck the jews!

You can afford better and more expensive copes. And that is good.

And yeah! Fuck the jews!
Not really, it feels wrong to spend hard earned money on overpriced shit copes that go fast. Working is as pointless as it feels I'm just going to do it so I don't have to rely on my family anymore

Not really, it feels wrong to spend hard earned money on overpriced shit copes that go fast. Working is as pointless as it feels I'm just going to do it so I don't have to rely on my family anymore
Try it Bro. It could lead to a healthier path for you.

Come on Bro! Let's moneymaxx. We can last for decades living comfortable on only our savings Bro. And we have video games, board games, movies, music records and stuff like that to last us a lifetime Bro.
fucking disgusting capitalists make me angry I want to put every incel here in death labor style gulag while I continue to live lavish life style

Try it Bro. It could lead to a healthier path for you.
I already worked multiple jobs before. It's not any better than neeting. It's just a forced choice at this point.

fucking disgusting capitalists make me angry I want to put every incel here in death labor style gulag while I continue to live lavish life style
Then you are just evil Bro. I've moneymaxxed so in a few years I can live comfortable for the rest of my life, without working. I'm 45 btw and I plan to retire in 4-5 years.

Try the stockmarket and some funds to Bro. That is were you really make the money. But first you have to work to get money to invest.

Why are you so mad Bro? I'm trying to help you I'm moneymaxxing Bro.

Then you are just evil Bro. I've moneymaxxed so in a few years I can live comfortable for the rest of my life, without working. I'm 45 btw and I plan to retire in 4-5 years.

Try the stockmarket and some funds to Bro. That is were you really make the money. But first you have to work to get money to invest.

Why are you so mad Bro? I'm trying to help you I'm moneymaxxing Bro.
Fucking I have 200k$ my parents gave me I hate investing because I’m not good at it and everything is high now idk what to even buy I don’t really like capitalism and free market it sucks i prefer a Soviet style government where secular jews like me are in charge and can enslave and brutalize most citizens and rape every women I please

Last edited:
Fucking I have 200k$ I hate investing because I’m not good at it I don’t really like capitalism it sucks i prefer a Soviet style where secular jews like me are in charge and can enslave and brutalize most citizens and rape every women I please
Your just trolling Bro! Instead moneymaxx Bro! I have collected silver and gold coins for a long time. Gold is really expensive though. That can also be an arena where you can invest some dough Bro. Inflation doesn't impact it like it does with the fiat money Bro.

Your just trolling Bro! Instead moneymaxx Bro! I have collected silver and gold coins for a long time. Gold is really expensive though. That can also be an arena where you can invest some dough Bro. Inflation doesn't impact it like it does with the fiat money Bro.
Whats good to investing in now? Every stock is at all time high :feelsree: :lasereyes:

Fucking I have 200k$ my parents gave me I hate investing because I’m not good at it and everything is high now idk what to even buy I don’t really like capitalism and free market it sucks i prefer a Soviet style government where secular jews like me are in charge and can enslave and brutalize most citizens and rape every women I please
I dont fuck with investing and Forex either, shits a scam anyways. I remember roughly 2 years ago I signed up to a forex broker, decided to deposit $800. Managed to get $1,200 Net profit in 2 weeks mainly trading gold and GBP/JPY, eventually got margin called in the third week and blew my account.

Whats good to investing in now? Every stock is at all time high :feelsree: :lasereyes:
Then start with index funds Bro. Less risk and historically a good option. Invest every month in an index fund with low fees.

Look, i don’t like this capitalism either Bro but we have to do what is best for us in the system we are in.

Then start with index funds Bro. Less risk and historically a good option. Invest every month in an index fund with low fees.

Look, i don’t like this capitalism either Bro but we have to do what is best for us in the system we are in.
It’s at all time high rn!!!!!!!!

It’s at all time high rn!!!!!!!!
It's often at an all time high. You just have to start investing Bro. Hell, way back in the day when I invested in my first funds it was also an all time high.

Time in the market beats timing the market Bro.

Chad. Which country you in? Apparently this is hard to do in US (vs Europe)

It's often at an all time high. You just have to start investing Bro. Hell, way back in the day when I invested in my first funds it was also an all time high.

Time in the market beats timing the market Bro.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
I’ll put 10k into SPY, you convinced me

That is a great start Bro. Good luck and happy moneymaxxing to you.
I’m not really moneymaxxing. My net worth is already 200k from my parents gave me I’m trying to grow it so I don’t have to wage when I graduate with my MBA next year

I am loading up on gold mining while low.

IMG 4254

Top 4

Financial wealth is important for me, cause I want to afford more copes, and higher Quality copes. I work at a local cookie factory and honestly, it pays well. I dont have to sit on my Ass all day long, and im physically active. I also have 2nd source of income. Im saving money, so I can afford to buy a Gaming PC, monitors and build my own Mancave. All of this, so I dont have to interact with the outside world and Normoids, bragging about how they got laid with their looksmatch at a party. Rather LDAR during the weekend in my mancave or My dads Audi, than dealing with STD infected cum dumpsters. It’s Cope, dope or rope. I dont want to use drugs, cause I´ve done that in the past and that shit is depressing.
earn a degree, make a good CV and investigate where to put your money into so it can grow then, moneymaxxing is decently easy

I make about $72k a year and reached $100k in savings last year. I almost made a couple million when I put $10k in Dogecoin but got nervous and took me money out. I've been thinking about reaching out to young millionaires and seeing if they can give me some guidance and mentoring me.

I make about $72k a year and reached $100k in savings last year. I almost made a couple million when I put $10k in Dogecoin but got nervous and took me money out. I've been thinking about reaching out to young millionaires and seeing if they can give me some guidance and mentoring me.
Berkshire B is like a mutual fund without the fees that trades like a stock. BRK.B is very liquid as it also trades in extended hours. Crypto is for kids unless there’s a severe banking crisis. Read Barron’s like the Bible or risk blowing accounts.

IMG 4078

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/20Ithjx5vLA?si=qiHwqxYTZWOUNbDc

barrons

Last edited:
you come from a wealthy jewish family yet have no context or understanding of finances, you’re a disgrace that should be gassed

you come from a wealthy jewish family yet have no context or understanding of finances, you’re a disgrace that should be gassed
Fuck you faggot also I like Hitler and I want to genocide non whites