Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Moneymaxxing, jestermaxxing, hobbymaxxing, All are worthless if you cant get a girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
seriously a man could start civilization on mars but is it as important as getting a girlfriend? is hobbymaxxing important as getting a girlfriend? so many of us neets just cope with these things but allot of us commit suicide. Creating the cure for aids would be less satisfying then having a loving girlfriend copes are strong but really give it some thought as to how much anything matters in comparison to getting a girlfriend the unibomber even states that all the copes we have are just here because modern society is very pointless.

Eating, sleeping, and fucking girls is all that us humans truly care about everything else is just a cope think about all the shaming language to get men to get girlfriends and to get out of our moms basement its all to have sex with woman

Sex is all that matters.

There's slayers who sit on their asses all day long watching TV, all what they have to do is to not get fat.
even if they get fat they will still slay

seriously a man could start civilization on mars but is it as important as getting a girlfriend? is hobbymaxxing important as getting a girlfriend? so many of us neets just cope with these things but allot of us commit suicide. Creating the cure for aids would be less satisfying then having a loving girlfriend copes are strong but really give it some thought as to how much anything matters in comparison to getting a girlfriend the unibomber even states that all the copes we have are just here because modern society is very pointless.

Eating, sleeping, and fucking girls is all that us humans truly care about everything else is just a cope think about all the shaming language to get men to get girlfriends and to get out of our moms basement its all to have sex with woman

Sex is all that matters.
extremely based and blackpilled but copers will try to deny this

ye, but what can you do:feelsUgh:
just masterbatemaxx and vidyamax and whatever cope that keep you rolling

ye, but what can you do:feelsUgh:
just masterbatemaxx and vidyamax and whatever cope that keep you rolling
i understand
im just stating how irrelevant copes are in comparison too the one thing which is getting a girlfriend

greycels:feelsohh:

I want a gf but I’ll have to work on myself:feelsEhh:

I have no motivation to improve cause I don’t have a gf:feelsEhh:
the circle of life for us incels

i understand
im just stating how irrelevant copes are in comparison too the one thing which is getting a girlfriend

greycels:feelsohh:
yes, agreed, but there is nothing you can do, its over
so better get urself busy with some fun copeing
playing median xl atm and fapped 2 times already, feels good

The average sex haver is boring and has no hobbies. He works the average wage job and spends the rest of his free time having sex or going out with his "mates" to the local drinking hole.

I am convinced that the self improvement meme was started by shills who sought fortune in selling the garbage to lonely men. Buy my book "101 steps to get a woman, only 9.99$" . I am sure this garbage predates internet era so it's already ingrained into our society by now.

Sex is all that matters.

Nah. Fat will hide their facial definition aka the only thing that matter, unless they are 190cm or taller. At that height nothing else matter.

Kind of. chad-tier facial features will help you slay even if you have a beer belly, especially if you have masculine fat distribution. Morbidly obese you might be right, but there are fat dudes with good facial structure and hair that do well.