Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Moneymaxxing is probably the best thing for incels.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
One of the reasons i'm in the situation i'm in right now is because i only focused on playing video games as a teen and in my 20s. If i had only focused on investing money instead i would be rich now and could SEAmax or whatever. I can barely get by now, can only save about 500-1000$ a month which is not enough. If you're a wagecel in your late teens and early 20s i would invest all the money you earn in stocks or other assets each month. When i was in my early 20s i had a shitty job that didn't pay much and i only focused on playing PC-games. Didn't know anything about investments back then. I started investing last year when i was 31, it's almost too late.

Money will buy you freedom. It will make you happy in the end. Whether you want to SEAmaxx or just buy a house or a car or whatever you want to do, maybe become financially independent and retire early, in your 40s. Don't waste your time playing games like i did for over a decade. Not having a GF will also make it much easier to save money, since GFs are liabilities in the end, and the uglier you are the more money she will wan't you to waste on her. Moneymaxxing is the greatest thing you can do as an incel. It's a big fuck you to the normtards and sexhavers who most of them only spends their money on useless things.

I know a guy who's probably incel in his late 30s and he's been investing since he was a teen. Now he's a millionaire.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/msFNdcLsoSw?si=5Ms049ESML9keOcc

Surgery and death are the only viable solutions for incels.

investing in what? You have to be rich to begin with to be a successful investor.

@IceStorm
Exactly , if you're not already rich then it's cope and bullshit

Glorified gambling. People with survivorship bias during growth make it sound like a money printer.

Go to woods build and house and enjoy life tbh

I hate money.

investing in what? You have to be rich to begin with to be a successful investor.

@IceStorm
Not really. If you put some money in each months for 10-15 years it will grow to be alot. People are just too impatient and lazy to do that and they would rather buy video games, clothes, cars or w/e.

Okay, and how I will I get sex during my youth were it actually matters if I can't spend my money on whores

Becoming rich is genetically determined (primarily by IQ).
Cope , I'm high IQ , yes not in the bullshit sense and yet I'm middle class

@30klhlvwizard

Glorified gambling. People with survivorship bias during growth make it sound like a money printer.
Not really if you just invest in the top 100 firms it will guarntee grow and you will be able to retire like 10 years earlier

yeah as a former user said here which I agree as well that if I had the financial resources Inceldom would not be a topic of discussion because I could fuck whores endlessly and be fulfilled and not be on this forum as well

Many on here have damaged childhoods and youths, it's not easy to go directly into being a functional adult after that. But I agree, try to make as much money as you can as soon as you can. Buy yourself a knock-off sexlife with the money and what's left use for fun copes. Or try getting a used up foid looking to settle who is agreeable enough to you that you will be happier with her in your life than without. Maybe get some surgeries first if there are some you have your eye on.

Though it's not easy to get going when you have no stable basis, are fucked up in the head and heart and have no one around to support you. But it's still the best thing you can try I would guess and if I could I would go back and focus on that first and foremost after leaving school.

Don't invest though. No offense, but I think the average IQ on here is so low that investing is just a roundabout way for most of you to set your money on fire.

Last edited:
Cope , I'm high IQ , yes not in the bullshit sense and yet I'm middle class

@30klhlvwizard
So how does your anecdotal example even disprove my point?

Don't invest though. No offense, but I think the average IQ on here is so low that investing is just a roundabout way for most of you to set your money on fire.
There are stable stocks and funds, even gold. Some people just don't know which assets to spend money on but they can learn. Just saving money is very naive, the money will just be eaten up by inflation and won't really go up in value.

Alot of incels focus too much on foids, relationships and video games. Most relationships are fake anyway, it's Disney bullshit. The foid mostly wants your money in the end, especially if you're ugly. Not trying to sound like a red pilled MGTOW here but most of the time it's probably like that.

This is the conclusion I came to also.

I'm investing my ass off, don't spend money on anything anymore.

Mo' money = Mo' pussy

This is the conclusion I came to also.

I'm investing my ass off, don't spend money on anything anymore.

Mo' money = Mo' pussy
Yea same. I only have about $20k invested and it took me 2 years or so. Now when i'm not homeless anymore i can't save and invest as much money unfortunately, but i do have a home atleast. I sometimes miss being homeless tho, i could invest alot more back then. Well i wasn't technically homeless but i lived in a garage.

Surgery and death are the only viable solutions for incels.
I was talking to another inkwell who told me that we should be sent to war to end our suffering

Money will make your life easier but you will still feel miserable

One of the reasons i'm in the situation i'm in right now is because i only focused on playing video games as a teen and in my 20s. If i had only focused on investing money instead i would be rich now and could SEAmax or whatever. I can barely get by now, can only save about 500-1000$ a month which is not enough. If you're a wagecel in your late teens and early 20s i would invest all the money you earn in stocks or other assets each month. When i was in my early 20s i had a shitty job that didn't pay much and i only focused on playing PC-games. Didn't know anything about investments back then. I started investing last year when i was 31, it's almost too late.

Money will buy you freedom. It will make you happy in the end. Whether you want to SEAmaxx or just buy a house or a car or whatever you want to do, maybe become financially independent and retire early, in your 40s. Don't waste your time playing games like i did for over a decade. Not having a GF will also make it much easier to save money, since GFs are liabilities in the end, and the uglier you are the more money she will wan't you to waste on her. Moneymaxxing is the greatest thing you can do as an incel. It's a big fuck you to the normtards and sexhavers who most of them only spends their money on useless things.

I know a guy who's probably incel in his late 30s and he's been investing since he was a teen. Now he's a millionaire.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/msFNdcLsoSw?si=5Ms049ESML9keOcc

That's one ugly magician lol

12531.jpg

If you put some money in each months for 10-15 years it will grow to be alot. People are just too impatient and lazy to do that and they would rather buy video games, clothes, cars or w/e.
Exactly.Investing on hard assets like Land and Property is very high i.q and will definitely lead good results in the future

Wowsers really wowweee what a knowledge I was planning on being poor my whole life but I guess I have to be rich now, never knew that money buys stuff, woaghh

No shit, everyone will try to become as financially well off as they can, but those with social status, higher iq, and good mental health will more often achieve it naturally.

Trying to use money by itself to get pussy is a worthless strategy nowadays. There is no shortage of middle age guys who can afford a sports car or whatever. No sports car for your face. You'd have to be in the top 0.00001%, and even then, you're really just betabuxxing. It's also a race to the bottom since every other guy is trying to moneymaxx.

Only options it opens up:
1. betabuxx, if you are at least normie tier 4-6/10 (betatuxx is a bad idea, your life will be ruined within 10 years. Only difference, you will be MGTOW instead of incel, but back in the same boat)
2. looksmax surgery (if you're willing to get cut up)
3. SEA (not sure this even still works nowadays, it's flooded with white guys and not safe anyway. You also need to be attracted to pan faced gook whores)

Mostly money just gets you better copes, or you can invest it all for early retirement to leave wage cage (probably the best choice)

Last edited: