Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Moneymaxxing in I.T.

• Thread starter BlackPillBrutality
  • Start date
B

BlackPillBrutality

Self-banned
-
I've been watching a lot of videos on cybersecurity and cloud security, It seems like a good way to moneymaxx as a sub 5 ethnic manlet man like myself. Just wanted to share this with fellow brocels, I still live with my parents and i can't neetmaxx so i plan on going into these fields since i'm 125 iq.

If you are really 125 iq, then you should understand, that industry is overflowing with recruits

Its not only you one that smart, but thousands - and are you willing to compete with those thousands? Are you going to be the top 10%? Tread carefully there, IT is hard

so.... think about it - you can, of course, but you must be extremely good these days, or you will be overtaken by some chink or curry

and then where to go, if every good place already taken... to mcdonalds

If you are really 125 iq, then you should understand, that industry is overflowing with recruits

Its not only you one that smart, but thousands - and are you willing to compete with those thousands? Are you going to be the top 10%? Tread carefully there, IT is hard

so.... think about it - you can, of course, but you must be extremely good these days, or you will be overtaken by some chink or curry
You have a good point, It's true that lots of people are competing but the point about a chink or curry overtaking my job is just not true, They have different time zones, Can't understand or speak english well enough. I agree i think globalization is taking over lots of jobs but it's happening to everyone you can't escape it. I definitely have to study and work hard in order to get the job

You have a good point, It's true that lots of people are competing but the point about a chink or curry overtaking my job is just not true, They have different time zones, Can't understand or speak english well enough. I agree i think globalization is taking over lots of jobs but it's happening to everyone you can't escape it. I definitely have to study and work hard in order to get the job
no, chinks that living in us - theres lots of them, and they will fight until the very end - do they want to go back in the india? i think not

So, my man. Think carefully. You can, actually, score some low-level coding job, but dont expect being in Intels R&D

And.. Are you rich? Can you actually pay for myriad of courses on programming, that will inevitably arise? If you are smart - good

but if you are smart, and not rich... gonna be extremely heavy

no, chinks that living in us - theres lots of them, and they will fight until the very end - do they want to go back in the india? i think not

So, my man. Think carefully. You can, actually, score some low-level coding job, but dont expect being in Intels R&D

And.. Are you rich? Can you actually pay for myriad of courses on programming, that will inevitably arise? If you are smart - good

but if you are smart, and not rich... gonna be extremely heavy
Well cloud security is a field that is not saturated yet, You don't need programming for cloud security i think you are misunderstanding what i'm saying, You can spend 1-2 thousand usd on study materials and certs and be prepared for the job to be honest. The CCNA and other certifications is what gets you the interview but it's still a battle to get hired.

Well cloud security is a field that is not saturated yet, You don't need programming for cloud security i think you are misunderstanding what i'm saying, You can spend 1-2 thousand usd on study materials and certs and be prepared for the job to be honest. The CCNA and other certifications is what gets you the interview but it's still a battle to get hired.
good luck then, stay cool

IQmogs me; average IQcels like me are doomed to knowing we can never easily STEMmaxx and make a six figure salary. :feelsUgh:

Understood.

Re: To show I'm not such a bad guy
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787225Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:36 AM CST
Well, there's other ways to evade default security mechanisms to successfully attack a Computer-Network.
Re: Legit Hacker Tools
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151791870Monday, December 15, 2014 10:12 PM CST
"We're not all smart like you." Enthusiasm, suitable circumstances and motivation provides the necessary framework to improvise a solution to the common problems encountered. The complexity of creating software for the purpose of breaching security depends on which aspect you're targeting and the algorithmic/mathematical aspects being incorporated in conjunction with conceptual ideas.

I've been watching a lot of videos on cybersecurity and cloud security, It seems like a good way to moneymaxx as a sub 5 ethnic manlet man like myself. Just wanted to share this with fellow brocels, I still live with my parents and i can't neetmaxx so i plan on going into these fields since i'm 125 iq.
Get a uni degree

it’s easy to get rich but a CS degree would really put you ahead of the others. a lot of every level competition these days