Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [MoneyMaxxing] Could this work?

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
What if I bought nudes from an onlyfans girl and sold them to her twitter followers for half the price? Would this work? Maybe if cucks are too loyal to buy from me I could pose as the “model” and go under the narrative that I have a discount?

This is pretty desperate but it is honestly something that could work.

This is pretty desperate but honestly something that could work.
Haha holy shit I must try it then tomorrow. I’m asking because I’m afraid I might be ignorant to how these things work and my plan may actually be full of holes. Let’s hope I don’t find out it isn’t as full proof as it sounds.

I thought about doing something like that tbh

I thought about doing something like that tbh
It’s a great and simple idea but I’m afraid my gig won’t last very long, I may be permanently banned from Twitter. Anyone know if there is a way to stop this from happening?

Last edited:
Yeah it would work.

You will get reported by her followers tbh, most of them are simps. At worst she or onlyfans could threaten some legal action against you.

Aren't their nudes copyrighted?

tbh almost every foids only fans is leaked by someone if they really wanted they could just find em for free online somewhere. Although maybe the dumber ones who wouldnt think to do that would bite

Nvm this is illegal as shit. I knew simultaneously making money and stealing the business of an entitled girl sounded too good to be true. Back to the drawing board. :feelscry:

You will get reported by her followers tbh, most of them are simps. At worst she or onlyfans could threaten some legal action against you.
this although it sounds great at first

HIGH Iq tbh, just don't pay too much for the nude