Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story moneymaxxing brocel kills himself after $730k negative balance

He should be doing surgeries beforehand.

I heard that he didn't actually have a negative $730k balance, and that he was reading the UI wrong.

Negative 730k is a lot, investors have killed themselves over less, I'm pretty sure. I mean you're fucked, what are you gonna do?

He flopped because of his subhuman looks

I heard that he didn't actually have a negative $730k balance, and that he was reading the UI wrong.
yeah it seems he misunderstood it all

poor brocel a victim of his own low IQness in this case

the Elon Musk of financial failure

Ehh, I sympathize with the guy but why kill yourself? Might as well just go nuts and do whatever you ever felt like doing before you die anyways...

Impulsive, low IQ, and incel- a tragic combination

Like I don’t understand. Did he not try to examine why he had that balance? Did he just log on and see the balance and was like “this must be the signal to rope”. I use the app and know shit like this can happen with the Ui

Might as well just go nuts and do whatever you ever felt like doing before you die anyways...

Exactly, but for cowards its the reverse for them, such a thought never dawns upon them

Some people will never realize that when you have nothing to lose, that's when you are your truest self, that's when you are as free as you can possibly me

Negative 730k is a lot, investors have killed themselves over less, I'm pretty sure. I mean you're fucked, what are you gonna do?
File for bankruptcy I guess?

Like I don’t understand. Did he not try to examine why he had that balance? Did he just log on and see the balance and was like “this must be the signal to rope”. I use the app and know shit like this can happen with the Ui
:lul:

That bank negative acct shit never happens irl. They stop payment when there's no money.

[email protected] for being stupid

May the gods have mercy on his soul.

He read his balance wrong, incel tier brain as well as looks.

he killed himself over being ugly

he used his shit tier broker UI bug as an excuse

extremely low IQ incel.

How can you have 730K in negative cash balance when you invested 16k in the first place? That makes no sense, where did the rest of the money come from? did it just come into existence from thin air? JFL

Anyone with above retard-tier IQ would realise that its just a glitch.

Last edited:
That bank negative acct shit never happens irl. They stop payment when there's no money
extremely low IQ incel.

How can you have 730K in negative cash balance when you invested 16k in the first place? That makes no sense, where did the rest of the money come from? did it just come into existence from thin air? JFL

Exactly this guy was stupid ngl

Exactly this guy was stupid ngl

its actually good for the human species if people who are this low IQ kill themselves. Removes defective genes from the gene pool. Not that this affects us in any way seeing as though we are excluded from propagating our genetics in the first place.

maybe he just saw his hairline reflection in the phone screen

As someone going into the software dev industry, this fucking scares me. If i wrote code that that let to another homie's sucide. I would have to rope on the spot. Fucking brutal man. Beyond over for QAcels...

he was just waiting for this to happen
probably his looks already put him on a path to rope

JFL

Actually watch the video ppl ffs

He had 16k balance

It was just a problem with the interface and he read it wrong

LEL

Thats no incel by any means. I've seen uglier dudes with noodlewhores here. Also he could probably land an average non-asian foid.

Why the fuck are dumbasses trading leveraged options when they don't know what they are doing?

As someone going into the software dev industry, this fucking scares me. If i wrote code that that let to another homie's sucide. I would have to rope on the spot. Fucking brutal man. Beyond over for QAcels...
Nah dude. If the guy roped himself thats on him and him alone. Nothing to do with the developer. The worst thing a developer can do nowadays so I'm told, are those codes involving loops, if the loop isn't closed I'm told it can go on and on and crash user's systems. It happens more often than you realize. As well as embarassing typos from front end developers for multimillion dollar companies.

Nah dude. If the guy roped himself thats on him and him alone. Nothing to do with the developer. The worst thing a developer can do nowadays so I'm told, are those codes involving loops, if the loop isn't closed I'm told it can go on and on and crash user's systems. It happens more often than you realize. As well as embarassing typos from front end developers for multimillion dollar companies.
Well i agree that problems and errors in development can slip by but that is the point of QA and Testing, to make sure those bugs get fixed. Still its sad he roped, i think its most likely that he couldnt face his family and tell them how bad he fucked up because of this bug. Very unfortunate.

how does one have negative balance

That bank negative acct shit never happens irl. They stop payment when there's no money.

[email protected] for being stupid

May the gods have mercy on his soul.
This must ve been the dumbest suicide case till today. JFL. Its not like they would jail him if he didnt pay it, and if they did i assume its better than death?

Exactly, but for cowards its the reverse for them, such a thought never dawns upon them

Some people will never realize that when you have nothing to lose, that's when you are your truest self, that's when you are as free as you can possibly me
A man with nothing left to lose is one of the scariest beings on earth. No societal brainwashing or morala holding him back.

No care for his own physical health. He could probably take a lot of peoplw with him

This is why you don’t put all your eggs in one basket

Absolutely brutal. Fuck this life
extremely low IQ incel.

Maybe he thought someone hacked his shit and that there's no coming back from it

Last edited:
You're retarded if you see something like this on a random app and don't even call the helpline to confirm it.
Banks do dumb shit like this all the time.

Looks like he shorted himself (with rope) when he should have longed.

The comments are fucking retarded, ngl.

This must ve been the dumbest suicide case till today. JFL. Its not like they would jail him if he didnt pay it, and if they did i assume its better than death?
I remember hearing about some stock market crash back when sky scrapers had windows that opened. Lots of fuckers jumped!

Some people have nothing but money that keeps them alive.

how does one have negative balance

JFL exactly, it isnt a loan, its an investment so worst case scenario is that you lose all your money an have a balance of ZERO, you cant have negative balance (unless you owe the broker admin/management fees).
Looks like he shorted himself (with rope) when he should have longed.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Killing yourself over reading the UI wrong is cyberpunk as fuck.

This is retarded. How do you even think that you can loose more than you invested in the first place? Also was he just clicking buttons and not actually looking at what trades he was making?

730K?? Holly crap. How did he manage to do that.. Rip.