Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

moneymaxx ideas. Mobile detailing business

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I can't believe I haven't thought of this shit sooner. When you are depressed your IQ points are lowered by about 10. All of my brainpower was sapped from being so depressed.

Now I got something to motivate me.

I'm becoming a fat fuck so this looks like a great fuckin way to lose so goddamn weight (and make money).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g08gkwfv1Wk

I'll give you some advice, in exchange for a 5% stake in all future profits. :ping:

It's probably bullshit.

I'd look into a mobile pressure washing business instead. Less effort than detailing a car.

I'd look into a mobile pressure washing business instead. Less effort than detailing a car.
pig_decomp.0.gif

Is that a pig decaying?

if he's charging around 75$ for sedans and up to $285 for jeeps, vans, trucks, and SUVs, then 130k a year is easily doable.

I actually like washing and detailing cars. I find it therapeutic plus I'm getting fat as fuck.

if he's charging around 75$ for sedans and up to $285 for jeeps, vans, trucks, and SUVs, then 130k a year is easily doable.

I actually like washing and detailing cars. I find it therapeutic plus I'm getting fat as fuck.
Bad part about detailing about other people's cars is that some cars get disgustingly filthy inside. You'll see french fries buried in the seat crevices, trash scattered about the carpet with dirt caked into it, pet hair everywhere (major PITA to get out)

I did a summer gig cleaning people's cars during a party and the family cars were the worst to clean

I would believe it

my parents paid like $500 for this shit with the ceramic coat

the labor sucks tho, ive detailed my own car, its physically exhausting and tedious, esp if it's hot out

Bad part about detailing about other people's cars is that some cars get disgustingly filthy inside. You'll see french fries buried in the seat crevices, trash scattered about the carpet with dirt caked into it, pet hair everywhere (major PITA to get out)

I did a summer gig cleaning people's cars during a party and the family cars were the worst to clean
yea good points. I imagine a lot of clients will be ordering mobile detailing specifically to clean puke, pet hair, pet odor, pet urine/poo, and even worst, human shit on the drivers seat lol

I would believe it

the labor sucks tho, ive detailed my own car, its physically exhausting and tedious, esp if it's hot out
That's really good. Detailers want 700 - 1200 for a job where i live

I would believe it

yea some people are willing to pay big bucks to get their cars thoroughly cleaned. people love their cars and its their ultimate prize possession. their pride.

as for me I need all the reason and motivation for me to do physical activity because I hate that I am becoming fat as fuck (in addition to aging, being ugly and short). so I'm not concerned at all with the physical aspect of it.

you aren't taking into account taxes, health insurance, and other bs. They'll cur into those profits significantly. Although this job does seem more fun than other stuff