Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Money, love or fame

Money, love or fame ?

• Money

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Love

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Fame

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
T

Twinkcel

Commander
★★★★
What would lead to a better life instantly.

Money: $10 million, you will never have to work a day in your life.
Love: a loyal looks matched girlfriend that will never leave you.
Fame: about 2 million social media followers. You will be worshipped by people, invited to social events, brands will send you free stuff and restaurants will beg you to come eat for free.

What would lead to a better life instantly.

Money: $10 million, you will never have to work a day in your life.
Love: a loyal looks matched girlfriend that will never leave you.
Fame: about 2 million social media followers. You will be worshipped by people, invited to social events, brands will send you free stuff and restaurants will beg you to come eat for free.
Oh come. This isn't even a choice. I'll explain why

The money OF COURSE.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]"Love" - in today's times? Does [/UWSL][UWSL]it even amount to anything? There is no sense of duty in live, not anymore. It's almost like one of choices is a chocolate heart shaped box. [/UWSL]

Fame - What the hell is it for? If I earned it producing music, a film, or a novel (I can play musical instruments), that isn't a bunch of poisoned crap, then maybe, fame would be the second choice.

The money, honestly I can buy the other two if I really wanted. Also, if I was a member of a well liked aristocratic family, that would be the most preferable to along with the money. I could be happy from a young age and I would follow all the family rules to get the inheritance and be a good bloke.

Oh come. This isn't even a choice. I'll explain why

The money OF COURSE.

[UWSL]"Love" - in today's times? Does [/UWSL][UWSL]it even amount to anything? There is no sense of duty in live, not anymore. It's almost like one of choices is a chocolate heart shaped box. [/UWSL]

Fame - What the hell is it for? If I earned it producing music, a film, or a novel (I can play musical instruments), that isn't a bunch of poisoned crap, then maybe, fame would be the second choice.

The money, honestly I can buy the other two if I really wanted. Also, if I was a member of a well liked aristocratic family, that would be the most preferable to along with the money. I could be happy from a young age and I would follow all the family rules to get the inheritance and be a good bloke.

I totally agree with you but in my opinion making money is extremely difficult especially enough to retire on. I would say pursing money should be your second choice.

Shit I'd take just 1 million instead of the other two.

I totally agree with you but in my opinion making money is extremely difficult especially enough to retire on. I would say pursing money should be your second choice.
Pursuing? Dude yo[UWSL]u gave us 3 choices, (two of them really bad) obviously the assumption is that we get which ever one we pick, we get magically. 10 million into my account. Right? Wh[/UWSL][UWSL]y would I need to pursue it? [/UWSL][UWSL]I would need to manage it yes, but I can do that much easier than managing a whore for life and all the shit she's going to want (at my age, forget it !) and much MUCH easier than managing spontaneous "Fame"[/UWSL]

Forget fame buddy. Assuming your in your world of choices all else stays the same, NO INCEL could handle "Fame"..

Last edited:
One is not nearly enough to keep up with the inflation
On top of what I have already, if I was given one million, I could live without lifting a finger till age 70. I'm 39 bud..
[UWSL]I think what you mean is for an 18 year old starting off his life, 1 million may not be enough. [/UWSL][UWSL]Inflation? Yeah for those in America it means a shorter life. I'm in India, it will effect us 3x as slowly. Still not good, but.... Not America.[/UWSL]

Last edited:

I'm doubting between the money or the girl. I would need to see what kind of girl we're talking about and how she would meet me, cause it would be weird

money, hell even if I get a 10/10 virgin stacy who would be loyal to me until our deaths I would still simply choose money

Money money money

At this point, money, because love doesn't exist. :blackpill::feelsbadman:

Money > love > fame (in that case)

I chose love. That's far better than the other two.

Fame will get you the rest

money, I don't even give a fuck about foids anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back