Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill moms siding against their sons when it comes to girl or wife conflict

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Am the only one who noticed this? Almost 100% of the time a mom will side against her son when it comes to a girl he was dating or married to, even if the woman is clearly in the wrong.

tldr; beta bux gets in manufactured conflict with his woman, his own mom (and maybe family) turns against him. guaranteed as the sun rising.

I think it is cultural thing. In my country husband's mom 100% support her son,even they cause some problems

@Smallframecel

I think it is cultural thing. In my country husband's mom 100% support her son,even they cause some problems

i've rarely seen this shit in america. at least not with black or white families. your mom is basically like the french women during WW2 and any random woman are the nazis who she will suck cock for

i've rarely seen this shit in america. at least not with black or white families. your mom is basically like the french women during WW2 and any random woman are the nazis who she will suck cock for
It is an eastern thing I guess. Moms cause big problems in marriages here
It is an eastern thing I guess. Moms cause big problems in marriages here
and why you say `your mom` wtf u talk shit about mom?

only if the son isnt chad

Am the only one who noticed this? Almost 100% of the time a mom will side against her son when it comes to a girl he was dating or married to, even if the woman is clearly in the wrong.

tldr; beta bux gets in manufactured conflict with his woman, his own mom (and maybe family) turns against him. guaranteed as the sun rising.

Yeap you are damn right. My mom always choose female side in every argument.

There is a whore girl (26 yo ) in our neighbor. She marry with my friend. After little time they divorced. Because girl was not virgin. And my mom keeps telling this is (being non virgin) not a problem. And everything is my friend fault. This whore girl have no fault.

Thanks for the tldr it was a bit long ngl

Ethnic mothers side with their sons no matter what