Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Moments you were almost dead

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I think everyone a moment that they felt they were almost dead. What is yours ? ı have a lot of them tbh.

I hope I get suffocated to the point of almost being dead multiple times by my waifus manko and butt.

Lol no one really were about to dead except me:feelsbadman:

Every time play dark souls. Mechanics are too real.

One time some old fuck almost ran me over in a parking lot

Almost drowned in a wave pool when I was like 6 and at like 8 nearly drowned in the ocean

Also was on the highway I was driving like 65mph
And my hood just up smashing my windshield. Couldnt see and had to manage to pull over without getting hit or dying. That shit was tramatic

I've had some really bad chest pains before and I thought I was having a heart attack. I don't get them anymore though.

i wish i could just grab my hunting knife and slit my throat open with it but i'm too much of a pussy to do it.

as a motorbike driver I had way too many of these moments.

almost drowned but my brother saved me

When I was 3 my parents were driving me home from a friends house and 18 wheeler crashed into us and scraped our car against the guardrail for a few seconds and took off. I was the only one who got hurt with a cut on my back, and the van we were in was beyond repair so my grandparents had to come get us

1. Pills. A friend found me. Four days critical care unit.
2. Almost killed by car because of brainfog. Friend got me on my hood and pulled me back.
3. Killed by truck but auto brakes safed me, brainfog again.
4./5. Almost died two times because of dehydration. (late stage ldar.)
6. Hit my head on ice in the cold before christmas and layed unconscious on the street for a while. People found me and called an ambulance.

Last edited:
Punched a metal door very hard and blacked out from the pain. Fell backwards and almost smashed my skull on some crates.

The only thing I remember was being in a nicer place, could be a better reality or a Vidya world idk everything is very blurry in my mind.

Just blackoutmaxx theory

Twice, the first time a kid tried to drop a 40lb dumbbell on my head from my cousin's window, luckily I sensed something comming and moved my head the last second. Then I got hit by an oncoming car as a kid but I was alert so the moment it made contact I sprang off, only suffers chest bruised and a busted toe.

Had appendicitis and didn't get the surgery until it was only a couple hours from exploding

please use the normal i its driving me crazy