Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mom: " Why don't you get a black girl, Wizard?"

Considering how easy it is to get a date with a 1/10 brown landwhale in Brazil through Tinder, Badoo and POF, almost every brazilian Incel is technically Volcel. There are kinds of women even Normies wouldn't hit...
But EVEN some of these foids are entitled as fuck, most don't like fat guys for example despite being fat themselves.
That's true, the ugliest ones they to be the rudest. The problem with Brazil is that most of the brown/black population are uneducated and poor. Those people are always demanding more things from the government as well, they all vote for the left. There aren't many options in the black/pardo community. The only decent women left in Brazil are white girls in the Santa Catarina, Paraná and RS countryside and Asian girls. The rest is just rotten. Black women in Brazil are just as bad as they are in the US. I won't go for them.

So many fags on this forum are just volcels who want white or asian woman, that are 16, virgins and 6/10 at minimum. What a joke.
I really wish I'm the person ur describing. One day I'll wake up and see I'm not ugly. One day

That's true, the ugliest ones they to be the rudest. The problem with Brazil is that most of the brown/black population are uneducated and poor. Those people are always demanding more things from the government as well, they all vote for the left. There aren't many options in the black/pardo community. The only decent women left in Brazil are white girls in the Santa Catarina, Paraná and RS countryside and Asian girls. The rest is just rotten. Black women in Brazil are just as bad as they are in the US. I won't go for them.
I think that one of the biggest problems in Brazil is the "single mom" problem, which is just as rampant here as any other country. This is more common in the Black and pardo communities, either because of the hypersexualization culture in the ghettos, where women get pumped and dumped, or because their "husbands" are either arrested or have been killed by the ongoing crime/violence waves.

Single moms often rely the most on the State's services and welfare to live and to secure the lives of their children, so that explains a lot why most women and poor people tend to vote for the left, the only "betabuxx provider" there is the State itself. If the "funk culture", hypersexualization, and crime worshipping gets toned down by force (using the law), maybe we could see a change for the best in the poorer areas.

I'd date a black girl but she'd have to have a certain look and personality.
I'm not into ghetto ass black girls, that counts both for how they look AND act
either be a cute black girl or a classy sexy black girl, or gtfo

Aren't you in Brazil? I thought black women were actually attractive down there. I definitely don't think you should cuck yourself, single-mothers can eat shit and die.
I'm against race mixing. Black genes are too dominant and it tends to create incels.
You're brown, doesn't that mean Pardo? Might be too late for you boyo.

I think that one of the biggest problems in Brazil is the "single mom" problem, which is just as rampant here as any other country. This is more common in the Black and pardo communities, either because of the hypersexualization culture in the ghettos, where women get pumped and dumped, or because their "husbands" are either arrested or have been killed by the ongoing crime/violence waves.

Single moms often rely the most on the State's services and welfare to live and to secure the lives of their children, so that explains a lot why most women and poor people tend to vote for the left, the only "betabuxx provider" there is the State itself. If the "funk culture", hypersexualization, and crime worshipping gets toned down by force (using the law), maybe we could see a change for the best in the poorer areas.

I'm nearly 30. Growing up in the 1990s, I remember there was a lot of shaming toward single moms. You didn't see a lot of single moms even in pardo neighborhoods. After the PT party came to power in 2002, this shit became an epidemic and it didn't take long. They encouraged women to have children out of the wedlock by giving government financial aid. That party's goal was to replace the role of fathers in the family, they wanted to perpetuate themselves in power. It was a very evil agenda disguised as good intentions to rescue millions out of poverty.

I think Funk and canaval should be banned tbh. Nothing good comes out of it. It's entertainment for low IQ individuals and nothing more. The government should also stop giving financial aid to foids and building daycares for them to drop ther kid off on their way to chad's house. A woman's role in society should be that of mothers and thats it.

I'd date black girls if there were any where I live.

Stop going after Asian women tbh. Asian women are too rich for your blood.
I'd date black girls if there were any where I live.
And the nasty shit they would do to you man. The quickest way for a non-blackcel to ascend is with a black woman. She'll lick you from head to toe. That's why I don't get all the volcels on the forum.

If you're sub8 and not white, you should be going to a war torn, poverty stricken third world country and warlordmaxxing, that's the only hope for real.

I'd be very happy to be with a black woman

People like this piss me off."I don't want this woman,I want that one" and then proceeds to vent on a fcking incel forum..Foids are blamed for acting like children,but some of ppl here act the fucking same

Because black foids are every bit as selective and hypergamous as white ones.

Volcels.is tbh

Whats wrong with black women?

I had a black 3/10 oneitis and she rejected me because she heard from someone that curries have small dicks.

Whats wrong with black women?
This, like anynumber/10 black women > thesamenumber/10 white.
but their boobs is kinda bad this is true

People like this piss me off."I don't want this woman,I want that one" and then proceeds to vent on a fcking incel forum..Foids are blamed for acting like children,but some of ppl here act the fucking same

If you can get a black gf without betabuxxing then do it.
She will suck your dick. What the fuck man. Quit being a bitch of a volcel and ascend. Being a weebcel is being cucked. :panties:
:feelsokman: seriously though, some people here can't get ANY race woman. Fuck off with your choosy shit.

And ppl call curries white worshipping here. It’s other ethnics and blacks that won’t date their women. Show me ONE curry that refuses to date curry foids. Jesus Christ

If you ever procreate with a black girl,your child will be a turbo truecel.

just forget women bro.. not meant for us. I just looked at my face in the mirror this morning... I became enraged [ jfl] and almost feel like punching myself to death

i really like latina chicks (as much as white chicks) put something about black chicks generally put me off a bit
The hot black foids are usually mixed tbh

true, same go for the biggest tryones

A black woman would dominate you. That's how they look.

JFL. Women and their advice can't help us. They have no idea.

I saw the reply where you said you’re against race mixing but you could still make love with a black chick while using a Johnny.

And ppl call curries white worshipping here. It’s other ethnics and blacks that won’t date their women. Show me ONE curry that refuses to date curry foids. Jesus Christ
there are too many volcels here

that's why america is full of tyrones, white created their own biigest SMV treat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
would be better if curries could be a quarter white. I think it might help a little

Black Women are mostly fat and ugly, most look like men and have masculine features and tend to be assertive, and annoying, I'd rather kill myself that be with a black foid

I saw the reply where you said you’re against race mixing but you could still make love with a black chick while using a Johnny.
Yeah. I would fuck and dump one.. no problem. But most black foids look subhuman as fuck. They have pubic hair on their heads, man.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting do date a black girl. It makes you a volcel, though.

Last Tuesday, I almost had a mental break down when I saw this noodlewhore with a tall Chad. I have asian fever. I called my mom and poured my heart out. I said that women do not like me because I'm short and brown, she said that it's not true and that it's all in my head. Then she started to talk about my cousins who are also brown and are married. But I interjected and said that they are married to ugly black girls. Then she said:" why don't you get a black girl too"? then she went on to say that my cousin is happily married and even adopted his wife's son from a previous relationship JFL.

You know it's over when your mom tells you to date a black woman and mentions an example from your cucked cousin. Yes, he's been married to this black foid for 8 years now. He adopted her son and now has two kids of his own with her. That's what my mom expects me to do.:cryfeels:

This thread was made today and it already has 1k views jfl something in the title triggered the guests.

idk man black females look alright to me, plus most of them have big lips so maybe they are good at sucking dicks?

Aren't they already 25% from the Aryan invasions?
depends on the kind of curry tbh. Some have less than 25 and some have more. and indo aryan=persian not really white. But i mean like modern european blood.

Last Tuesday, I almost had a mental break down when I saw this noodlewhore with a tall Chad. I have asian fever. I called my mom and poured my heart out. I said that women do not like me because I'm short and brown, she said that it's not true and that it's all in my head. Then she started to talk about my cousins who are also brown and are married. But I interjected and said that they are married to ugly black girls. Then she said:" why don't you get a black girl too"? then she went on to say that my cousin is happily married and even adopted his wife's son from a previous relationship JFL.

You know it's over when your mom tells you to date a black woman and mentions an example from your cucked cousin. Yes, he's been married to this black foid for 8 years now. He adopted her son and now has two kids of his own with her. That's what my mom expects me to do.:cryfeels:
This is hilarious beyond words, man she's really desperate for grandchildren :lul:
I'm a brown guy. Asians have more pleasant features. I like their jet black hair and slanted eyes. They also have high IQs. Going for a black foid would lower my children's IQs
You're gonna make subhuman kids either way Buddy boyo:feelsokman:

don't u know noodlwhores are the white man's property.Just give up,i used to have a thing for noodles too because I thought they were how women were supposed to be ,feminine and submissive but its for white guys only.They wouldn't look twice at ethnics
They hate us hapas with a passion for the most unknown reason. I mean how are we not the best of both worlds for them we are like them but we also have white in us but they just hate us.