Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mom: " Why don't you get a black girl, Wizard?"

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Last Tuesday, I almost had a mental break down when I saw this noodlewhore with a tall Chad. I have asian fever. I called my mom and poured my heart out. I said that women do not like me because I'm short and brown, she said that it's not true and that it's all in my head. Then she started to talk about my cousins who are also brown and are married. But I interjected and said that they are married to ugly black girls. Then she said:" why don't you get a black girl too"? then she went on to say that my cousin is happily married and even adopted his wife's son from a previous relationship JFL.

You know it's over when your mom tells you to date a black woman and mentions an example from your cucked cousin. Yes, he's been married to this black foid for 8 years now. He adopted her son and now has two kids of his own with her. That's what my mom expects me to do.:cryfeels:

Whats wrong with black women?

Race mixing is gross boyo, dont do it.

If you can get a black gf without betabuxxing then do it.

don't u know noodlwhores are the white man's property.Just give up,i used to have a thing for noodles too because I thought they were how women were supposed to be ,feminine and submissive but its for white guys only.They wouldn't look twice at ethnics

I'm against race mixing. Black genes are too dominant and it tends to create incels.
Your against race mixing but you're white and going for asian girls?

Last Tuesday, I almost had a mental break down when I saw this noodlewhore with a tall Chad. I have asian fever. I called my mom and poured my heart out. I said that women do not like me because I'm short and brown, she said that it's not true and that it's all in my head. Then she started to talk about my cousins who are also brown and are married. But I interjected and said that they are married to ugly black girls. Then she said:" why don't you get a black girl too"? then she went on to say that my cousin is happily married and even adopted his wife's son from a previous relationship JFL.

You know it's over when your mom tells you to date a black woman and mentions an example from your cucked cousin. Yes, he's been married to this black foid for 8 years now. He adopted her son and now has two kids of his own with her. That's what my mom expects me to do.:cryfeels:
It's been said here and I'll say it again: The biggest white supremacists on this site are the browns.
Wiz: blacks are ugly and I don't want them
Noodle: browns are ugly and I don't want them
Wiz: why don't the whiter people want meeeee

i really like latina chicks (as much as white chicks) put something about black chicks generally put me off a bit

He isnt white he is pardo, i dont know why he thinks he should be with yellow or white woman, lol.
It's been said here and I'll say it again: The biggest while supremacists on this site are the Indians.
Wiz: why don't the wither people want meeeee
He isnt indian, he is a brazilian pardo.

I'm a brown guy. Asians have more pleasant features. I like their jet black hair and slanted eyes. They also have high IQs. Going for a black foid would lower my children's IQs

I personally wouldn’t racemix.

It's been said here and I'll say it again: The biggest white supremacists on this site are the browns.
Wiz: why don't the wither people want meeeee
curries worship white people just as much as much as noodles,they even look down on blacks just like noodles.

I'm a brown guy. Asians have more pleasant features. I like their jet black hair and slanted eyes. They also have high IQs. Going for a black foid would lower my children's IQs
So your not against race mixing. Also, your problem would be solved if you look for black woman with normal or high IQ levels.

Actual vocel as fuck jesus christ, you're not white so finding an attractive east asian that doesn't look like a guy is almost impossible.

curries worship white people just as much as much as noodles,they even look down on blacks just like noodles.
White worshipping ethnics deserve the death sentence.

He isnt white he is pardo, i dont know why he thinks he should be with yellow or white woman, lol.

He isnt indian, he is a brazilian pardo.
Fixed it.
IDK why blacks seem to be the only non-white race that doesnt worship whites as the Pinnacle of mankind. Seeing that shit from ethnics is straight up pathetic

LOL. Do such women even exist among the black population?
Nah, there has never been an intelligent black woman to ever exist. All black women are dumb uneducated animals who cant remember their own names. What kind of question is this? Starting to sense alot of Volcel here

Nah, there has never been an intelligent black woman to ever exist. All black women are dumb uneducated animals who cant remember their own names. What kind of question is this? Starting to sense alot of Volcel here
Why don't you get a black foid then?

Why don't you get a black foid then?
Because like the rest of you I'm ugly as fuck, and even though go to a 90% black university. If you dont have Status, Looks, or money you aren't getting laid here unless you run thug swag gangster game, and I'm not doing that for a bitch. Why would I change my whole persona for an inferior gender that I hate?

How can one be an incel and still believe in racial preferences? Like nigga take what you can get lmfao

This thread made realize that even black foids haven't shown interest in me, despite them getting the "the most lonesome of women" status in Brazil because Tyrones and Chadineis (brazilian brown/pardo Chads) all prefer lighter skinned women.

Man...

Black Women suck. They're the least attractive, least feminine, have lower IQ, have higher testoserone etc.

I go to a historically black university and I see attractive black woman everyday and the smart ones are enrolled in the intelligent programs.

just jelq
I go to a historically black university and I see attractive black woman everyday and the smart ones are enrolled in the intelligent programs.
smart black women seem to lust after whites alot.

This thread made realize that even black foids haven't shown interest in me, despite them getting the "the most lonesome of women" status in Brazil because Tyrones and Chadineis (brazilian brown/pardo Chads) all prefer lighter skinned women.

Man...

I'm brown but I can pass as white in Brazil. I have a Cristiano Ronaldo skin tone. I don't think he's white but he passes. If you have lightskin, you can get a black foid...

Is your brown like the typical arab or curry skin?

I'm brown but I can pass as white in Brazil. I have a Cristiano Ronaldo skin tone. I don't think he's white but he passes. If you have lightskin, you can get a black foid...
I have the average mediterranean european skintone, but I never ever really was considered attractive even by "ethnic" foids. Face is everything, bro.

ask ur cousins to hook u up volcel

Is your brown like the typical arab or curry skin?
No. More like Mediterranean.Like this

I have the average mediterranean european skintone, but I never ever really was considered attractive even by "ethnic" foids. Face is everything, bro.
:cryfeels:

Women will always tell you to lower your standards. They will tell you to fuck bottom of the barrel trash that's been used by everyone else, because in their mind it's a relationship and women can't be disgusting. They're pretty much telling you to date the equivalent of the fat homeless guy on the corner when they tell you to lower your standards and date landwhales or go and date undesirable women like black women.

Sometimes I dont get it. You all say that you want a virgin girlfriend,blonde,cute,submissive and more shits. WAKE UP! We are incels,we cant choose. We dont have the power to choose.

We have to try to be happy with what we can get.

Sometimes I dont get it. You all say that you want a virgin girlfriend,blonde,cute,submissive and more shits. WAKE UP! We are incels,we cant choose. We dont have the power to choose.

I don't think we should accept everything just because we are incels. I still have standards.

So many fags on this forum are just volcels who want white or asian woman, that are 16, virgins and 6/10 at minimum. What a joke.

So many fags on this forum are just volcels who want white or asian woman, that are 16, virgins and 6/10 at minimum. What a joke.
yeah many fakcels/standardcels. i say 1/2 the forum or so is standard or LARpErs

I'm against race mixing. Black genes are too dominant and it tends to create incels.

Depends on upbringing. I've seen the ugliest of black dudes fuck different girls every other night simply because they thugmaxxed.

I don't think we should accept everything just because we are incels. I still have standards.
Considering how easy it is to get a date with a 1/10 brown landwhale in Brazil through Tinder, Badoo and POF, almost every brazilian Incel is technically Volcel. There are kinds of women even Normies wouldn't hit...
But EVEN some of these foids are entitled as fuck, most don't like fat guys for example, despite being fat themselves (projecting their insecurity about their own weight).

Last edited: