Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom wants to Guilt/Shame me

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
All because i was smoking weed and said i wasnt and drinking beer

What a cunt.
20190122 221205
20190122 221303

Heartbroken cause I smoke weed even though she knows i do and she used to smoke constantly

Last edited:
She acting like you injecting straight heroin while giving blowjobs for a hit or macking krokodil hardcore. Yo momma's a fucking cunt man, why all the hatred for a plant that's been around longer than the white man in America.

She acting like you injecting straight heroin while giving blowjobs for a hit or macking krokodil hardcore. Yo momma's a fucking cunt man, why all the hatred for a plant that's been around longer than the white man in America.
Because she is a atupid cunt

I'll never understand these motherfuckers & their this is bad, that is fine logic on a lot of things.

I'll never understand these motherfuckers & their this is bad, that is fine logic on a lot of things.
Boomers mostly. Total idiots

lol are you texting from different rooms?

isn't weed suppose to be better than beer or something like that

Hopefully they'll get to meet some boomer sooner or later in the form of a friendly suicide bomber thanks to Obomber, previous generations gone fucked shit up & produced all these soylent queen's we see all over IT & Reddit in general. So bad.

She sounds mentally unstable tbh, she should never decide to have kids. 3 months ago i was tripping on shrooms in same room as my mom and she didn't care that much (i was more anxious than her), while yours will go into panic mode and call cops, firefighters, emergency, trump and aliens.

Last edited:
She sounds mentally unstable tbh, she should never decide to have kids.
She is confirmed bipolar and parents are divorced. So i deal with her daily

Sounds like a typical foid wanting to deprive you of any fun.

She is confirmed bipolar and parents are divorced. So i deal with her daily
My first thought not a single sane person would act like that she is hurting not only herself but you too. Does she take anything for that? Look up Iodine it should calm her down.

My first thought not a single sane person would act like that she is hurting not only herself but you too. Does she take anything for that? Look up Iodine it should calm her down.
She takes nothing because "shes fine"

I've been abused my whole life mentally to phsyically

She takes nothing because "shes fine"
just as alcoholic (Chad) who beat his wife, heroin addict who is "fine" but still needs new dose or a foid who sees things and are dangerous to herself and nearby people but don't ever want to admit she has schizophrenia. Overconfidence and infallibility are the worst traits you can have.

People so full of themselves, makes me sick, dumb cunts thinking they're smart just 'cos they waffle on endlessly mistaking confidence for competence. So many flaws but they're perfect right, make one little mistake? Time to shit on you endlessly.
Do as I say not as I do, blah blah; vermin.

my dad called me yesterday from kenya and started going into a little tirade about my "drugs" before I hung up on him
people judging you while youre high is such a buzzkill, annoying cunts

All because she couldnt keep her legs closed some 20+ years ago

My mom is mostly fine with me smoking weed. My dad was against it at first but he came around.

Your mom seems like she’s unstable tbh.

Sounds like a moronic attempt at manipulation.
Why do normies always feel the need to bring up eye contact? Either that you make none, or that you're a horrible person for making it and lying at the same time.

Move out ASAP

The True Blackpill:

If you were her Chad son, she would have still been proud of you, and may have asked you to roll her a joint. Tee hee.

The part where she tells you "after all I've done for you" trolls me, tbh. What has this foid done to you but bring you a life of misery and inceldom ?

The True Blackpill:

If you were her Chad son, she would have still been proud of you, and may have asked you to roll her a joint. Tee hee.

The part where she tells you "after all I've done for you" trolls me, tbh. What has this foid done to you but bring you a life of misery and inceldom ?
High IQ

Tell her that smoking weed is your cope, and if she introduce to you her MILF friends you would stop immediately to smoke and drink.

Tell her you’re blueballing and smoking weed is the only useful coping strategy in your situation.

I am lucky to have supportive parents, but I don't smoke weed or drink so I am a different from you op

Smoking kills you know :feelsthink:

tbh she acting like youre his boyfriend. she would straight talk you if she has any issue

ur mother is fucking dumb

This is what my mom always did and why I had to get her out of my life.

No, Mom. I did not ask to be born ugly, poor, dumb, unwanted, unloved, Polack genetic shit. I really wish you aborted me.

Holy shit,that's some grade a overreacting.
She's acting like you were selling opioids to toddlers.

I think. its not that bad. At least she is still caring. Its annoying but still its a good sign

tbh
There's a line between caring for your offspring and obsessively tracking what they do,even when It's not particularly harmful.
Keep in mind I grew up without parents so I may be wrong on all of this.

There's a line between caring for your offspring and obsessively tracking what they do,even when It's not particularly harmful.
Keep in mind I grew up without parents so all of this may just be wrong.
Hmm, sounds true. My mum is usually very chill.

Doing everything ungrateful, dramatic parents never pays off either. You can do every household chore for them and they'll still lift their boomer snouts in the air and oink that you don't "pull your weight around here." Boomerpill is awful.

Move out ASAP

but tbh weed reduces your brain volume id not take the risk about becoming a brainlet

Sounds like she cares about you. Who knows tbh

On a serious note what's actually stopping you from getting a job and moving out?

Why edit out your responses?

Sounds like typical Mum narcissism and victimhood. Not responsible for anything.