Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom wants to Guilt/Shame me

Don't be a fucking dick, dude. She is your mom. Also, she looks young for her age, what's her secret?

Which country are you in?

ewhoring + matched betting, bro. You'll have enough money to live independently.

Which country are you in?

ewhoring + matched betting, bro. You'll have enough money to live independently.
USA. I am on disability so I COULD get public housing. But theres a wait list. So idk. I'll look into it

Boomer Mentality

Drug addict because you were smoking weed :feelskek:

People so full of themselves, cos they waffle on endlessly mistaking confidence for competence

Lol this to me sums up your average American. No 1 for confidence yet 17th for education, resulting in a lot of confidant stupid people. I'm generalizing of course but you get my point.

Try soylent instead
Your Mother will be happier With that choice

On the real though You have to move out eventually, right

I live alone and can smoke all the weed I want without any bitching
Look into it

USA. I am on disability so I COULD get public housing. But theres a wait list. So idk. I'll look into it

Oh, unlucky. No gambling allowed in US. You can ewhore a few hundred bucks per month, though. Fuck the US and their lack of a welfare state.

my parents would never allow me to do drugs they are pretty strict

Oh, unlucky. No gambling allowed in US. You can ewhore a few hundred bucks per month, though. Fuck the US and their lack of a welfare state.
Gambling is legal here?

Another victim of the devil herb

my parents would never allow me to do drugs they are pretty strict

Same. Mostly my mom. God forbid I take a prescription antibiotic.

what a stupid bitch. you might have to really teach her a lesson on not to fuck with you tbh. she's too prying. fucking cunts...

Weed and alcohol are kind of low IQ though. Would be wise to quit it.