Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom Wants Me To See Therapist

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Liberty or Death
★★★★★
She says something’s wrong with me

I don’t wake up in the morning to go to work anymore

She thinks I stay up all night everyday playing video games (jfl)

“I need to visit a therapist again” she says

Anytime I complain about zero motivation (I haven't directly said anything about inceldom although I have hinted at it)

She ALWAYS brings up how her and my father came to America with nothing and made it to the middle class.

Good for you but I have nothing to work for, I’m comfortable where I’m at.

My sister is going to Uni to become a surgeon, they can take the mens jobs I don’t care.

Just let them know from now on they’re fighting this countries wars. Fuck You.

She says something’s wrong with me

I don’t wake up in the morning to go to work anymore

She thinks I stay up all night everyday playing video games (jfl)

“I need to visit a therapist again” she says

Anytime I complain about zero motivation (I haven't directly said anything about inceldom although I have hinted at it)

She ALWAYS brings up how her and my father came to America with nothing and made it to the middle class.

Good for you but I have nothing to work for, I’m comfortable where I’m at.

My sister is going to Uni to become a surgeon, they can take the mens jobs I don’t care.

Just let them know from now on they’re fighting this countries wars from now on. Fuck You.
THE RAPIST, I SEE HER TOO BUT SHE NEVER RAPES ME AND ALWAYS TAKE 40 DOLLARS, YEP PSYCHOLOGIST THE RAPIST SOMETHING IM FORCED BY MY PARENTS, NO FUCKING, JUST STUPID TALKING ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND BLUEPILLED ADVICE!

I’m not doing any blue collar jobs jfl women think they can all earn 200.000 dollars a year and all the men they sexually rejected will accept their position in life as sexless blue collar drone that repairs the high paying career womens houses.

Nah I ain’t doing shit to sustain this society.

You can have millions of female doctors but if men quit repairing the roads, fixing the plumbing pipes, installing the AC, building new houses/buildings.

Your degree is worth shit

THE RAPIST, I SEE HER TOO BUT SHE NEVER RAPES ME AND ALWAYS TAKE 40 DOLLARS, YEP PSYCHOLOGIST THE RAPIST SOMETHING IM FORCED BY MY PARENTS, NO FUCKING, JUST STUPID TALKING ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND BLUEPILLED ADVICE!
I used to see this therapist for around 100 bucks and he was just a Gen X late millennial with a beard to hide his recessed chin and gymmaxxed. He has a fat little blonde wife with two kids and thinks he’s in a position to give advice when he’s so out of touch lmao.

If I get drafted the only time I’m lifting a finger is whenever I get the chance to friendly fire on my own countries service men.

Adios amigo…

A blue collar job can't be that bad in America, I'd give a finger to be in your position nigger

how old are you

A blue collar job can't be that bad in America, I'd give a finger to be in your position nigger
Here’s the catch, we earn in dollars and spend in dollars. Plus what’s the point of working if you get zero compensation.

Like the saying goes responsibility without authority is slavery.

blue collar entry jobs in the US pay as much as high level jobs in germany lol

when I’m helping my father out at work I find it hilarious how the only people who work at home deport right now are old used women, some boomer guys, young girls and occasionally a high tier normie or chad lite.

I never see any 5/10 or below men working just about anywhere if I’m going to be honest.

It could be serotonin deficit and also dopamine deficit. Do you have ADHD?

Also I’m not sure if this is a valid problem but the boomers have little monopolies in the trades industry. If you try to work for these companies they will string you along forever because not everyone has the ambition or even the smarts to start their own company.

Yet these burgertards keep complaining about how they have to survive winning 70k a year. The only two countries in Europe where the average purchasing power is bigger than America are Switzerland and Norway

DONT TAKE THE JEW PILLS

Also I’m not sure if this is a valid problem but the boomers have little monopolies in the trades industry. If you try to work for these companies they will string you along forever because not everyone has the ambition or even the smarts to start their own company.
you just sound lazy to me tbh

Yet these burgertards keep complaining about how they have to survive winning 70k a year. The only two countries in Europe where the average purchasing power is bigger than America are Switzerland and Norway
then they say shit like "everything is more expensive in the US" when they have like the lowest taxrates in the world and cheap as fuck food.

DONT TAKE THE JEW PILLS
I don’t
I don’t have a wife or kid money means nothing to me. I can live off very little.

then they say shit like "everything is more expensive in the US" when they have like the lowest taxrates in the world and cheap as fuck food.
After being treated the way I was treated I don’t want to the job knowing this is what props up society. I want to see it rot and burn.

I’m not the only one with this sentiment.

I graduated years ago but everytime I go to Home Depot for materials EVERY GUY WHO WORKS BLUE COLLAR AND SHOPPING AT HOME DEPOT IS 40 YEARS OLD AND OLDER.

NO MORE YOUNG GUYS GOING BLUE COLLAR

Plus the only guy who can get pussy while working blue collar as a zoomer is Chadlite or above.

If you tell American women you’re blue collar it’s an instant turn off because most of them are college educated even if it’s a meme degree.

Therapy doesn't work.

No therapy for your face.

when I’m helping my father out at work I find it hilarious how the only people who work at home deport right now are old used women, some boomer guys, young girls and occasionally a high tier normie or chad lite.

I never see any 5/10 or below men working just about anywhere if I’m going to be honest.
Great job for meeting women then?

Great job for meeting women then?
Surprisingly there were cute women working at Home Depot. But what’s the point if they only interact with pretty boy?

Surprisingly there were cute women working at Home Depot. But what’s the point if they only interact with pretty boy?
True but at least you might get 4/10 girl, not only that money = car = more fun with friends

you might also make irl friends and it gives you something to do

True but at least you might get 4/10 girl, not only that money = car = more fun with friends

you might also make irl friends and it gives you something to do
My current job I’m surrounded by older people and I pretty much work by myself in a ware house. I don’t even care anymore about life I give up.

If our parents generation doesn’t see anything wrong with sending their daughters off to college and men are not going to college/working shitty jobs then it’s a lost cause. I don’t give a shit anymore.

My current job I’m surrounded by older people and I pretty much work by myself in a ware house. I don’t even care anymore about life I give up.

If our parents generation doesn’t see anything wrong with sending their daughters off to college and men are not going to college/working shitty jobs then it’s a lost cause. I don’t give a shit anymore.
True, why not move to Japan

True, why not move to Japan
Dude Japan is like 20 years into the future compared to the rest of the world when it comes to hypergamy and NEETs. Literally suicide central jfl.