Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom walked around son’s university trying to get him a date

god this is so embarrasing... won't be surprised if the guy ends up going cho on that campus

It's fucking over. I feel sorry for such bluepilled parents. They have no idea what is going on in this world...

Pre-sexual revolution arranged marriages must have been the bomb.

Expect to see more of this stuff as hypergamy rises. Men are gonna keep getting more desperate and frustrated.

That's saddening and purely humiliating...

Send him home to us

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if the son attempts sui

That rice probably has onetis imagine his mother showing his pic to his onetis saying “will you date my son” WTF is his mother thinking.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Damn. I bet she went into this so confident that she will find a date for her handsome and kind son, then the results poured in and her false reality that her son is a catch crumbled. That must hurt a lot. I feel sorry for the both of them. I’d hate to have my mom aware of how much of an undesirable piece of shit I am. It’s best she stays in her bubble and never knows.

Damn. I bet she went into this so confident that she will find a date for her handsome and kind son, then the results poured in and her false reality that her son is a catch crumbled. That must hurt a lot. I feel sorry for the both of them. I’d hate to have my mom aware of how much of an undesirable piece of shit I am. It’s best she stays in her bubble and never knows.

I don't buy it that moms don't know if their son is desirable or not. They're also foids after all.

The school said it is attempting to alert students about the woman, since her presence affects their “safety and security.”

Even just showing a picture of an unattractive man to women is seen as a crime

The school said it is attempting to alert students about the woman, since her presence affects their “safety and security.”

Lol these people are morally disgusting and don't even realize it.

Lol these people are morally disgusting and don't even realize it.

only a matter of time until it will be illegal to be in public as an ugly man

Eet's ovah foh ricecels.

only a matter of time until it will be illegal to be in public as an ugly man

It's already that bad to an extent to know that if we're near a foid the closest we'll ever get is a #MeToo just for walking on the same sidewalk.

I would love to see that noodlewhore's reaction when every single girl says "I'm not into Asians."

if it was chad they would say yes since he's incel they call the cops on her

This basically. They have a bias that is extremely obvious but they won't say it out loud.

Yeah and she showed his pics to roasties. I wonder how he is ashamed now
I would love to see that noodlewhore's reaction when every single girl says "I'm not into Asians."
This is pure devil,man. Noodlewhores are worst after white foids.

Did anyone found pic of her son tbh ? I'm really curious.

I would leave the country forever if that happened to me.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would leave the country forever if that happened to me.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
same here. I think he seriously roped,otherwise how he could cope with it ?

That rice probably has onetis imagine his mother showing his pic to his onetis saying “will you date my son” WTF is his mother thinking.
and tbh she probably showed them his worst pic.

She should have thought about this before she reproduced

She should have thought about this before she reproduced
I don't know what she thought after all foids rejected him
I really want to know her mentality.

I don't know what she thought after all foids rejected him
I really want to know her mentality.

I wonder if mothers can accept that their son is a genetic failure. They probably cope hard.

She murdered his social life.

JFL Foids are so clueless that they don’t even understand what mating rituals even are.

Like they just float through life without thinking or trying, men just come up to them and they decide whether to say yes or grimace and walk away.

This guy’s own mother thought this would work.

Is this for real? an old woman gets labeled a threat to the physical integrity of those normans for trying to help her incel son to get a date. Had she been white, and the son a chad, the treatment would've been different. They would have reported this as the case of a lovely and humorous woman concerned about her son's romantic life.
This, people would share the sotory online and instead of becoming a joke, foids would find extremely cute and he would have hundreds of foids by the weekend

Yes. that's why I wonder what happened to him,did he rope ? a lot of questions.
I doubt it he roped, but it surely affected his life in the negative way.

This is genuinely one of the most depressing stories I've read in a while. It's not like a MAN is doing daygame or something, a harmless 50 year old asian woman is shilling dates for her son out of kindness. YET, college twats feel his incel energy so hard thru the cellphone pictures, they literally CALLED THE POLICE on his fucking mom. Ouch. In college campuses, you get crazy anti-abortion folk, antifa, alt-right dudes, legit credit card & debt scammers. They get to shill on campus without the cops being called on them. Yet, this 50 year old harmless asian lady shilling for his incel son?? FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

Even the article was written with the cold brutality of a psychopath, as if a harmless little asian lady is some kind of potential rapist herself. All I've learned from this is even older women aren't safe from feminist psychos. NEVER even make eye contact with these whores. Keep them 20 feet away from you.

Last edited:
Agreed. I really want to know what he look like.

cartoon.jpg